+*The Mushroom Kingdom*+

Mario and Heather then appeared in a colorful area with passageways. Mario was in awe, while Heather was in pure confusion.
"Wow!"
"Where the heck are-"

They then hear a grunt.
It was Luigi!
"Luigi!" they both shout.

"Mario! Heather!"
Both Mario and Heather then dash their way to where Luigi is.
"Gimme your hand!"
Luigi then reaches out for Mario's hand and grabs it, followed by Heather, now all three of them spinning around.
"It's all gonna be okay!"
"HOW IS THIS GONNA BE OKAY?!!"
"Exactly! How is this okay?!!"
"It's fine I'm telling you! Nothing can hurt us as long as we're together!"

Luigi then smiles at Mario then at Heather. Heather couldn't help her heart fluttering a bit, but as things was alright, Luigi got sucked away into an Lava-covered portal, screaming their names. Then, Mario and Heather get ejected out of a pipe. Mario holds him arm in pain while Heather holds her head.
"Where the heck.. are we?"

Mario then look around in awe, around was a mushroom forest. It was like it was a dream, but it wasn't. Mario then reaches a blue mushroom.

"Do not touch that mushroom you'll die!!!" (my fav!!)
Both Mario and Heather scream. Mario falls onto the floor and Heather's fists rise up a bit for defense. The small figure then looks at the mushroom closely.
"Oh, I'm sorry, that one's perfectly fine."
"It's a little mushroom.. Man. A little mushroom man, talking to us."
"I think I'm on something Mario.."

Mario looks at her with confusion.
"Pleased to meet ya! I'm Toad!"
Toad then begins to walk away before Mario realized what just happened.

"Uh. Mario." he'd say before chasing after Toad.
Meanwhile, Heather looks at then confused.
"We're really gonna follow a weird looking fella we just me- oh for crying out loud." she then follows after them.

"So this is, uh.. This is, this is not a dream?" Toad then turns around and wackes Mario with his stick, making Mario grunt painfully.
"That hurt right?" (flippin love him <3)
"YES!"
"Definitely not a dream."
Heather then laughs at him, making Mario punch her arm, but not too hard knowing that she'd to it MUCH harder.
"Then it's... This place is."
"The Mushroom Kingdom!"
"Mushrooms. Really. Now that is a cruel twist of fate."
Heather rolled her eyes before crossing her arms and quickly followed Toad.
"Yeah, we're actually looking for somebody- my brother.. He looks exactly like me, but tall, and skinny, and green. See, last time we saw him, he was falling through a pipe. It was foggy and I believe there was lava-"
Toad then let's out a sharp gasp.
"Uh, that... is not good. Um... Your brother... has landed in the Darklands. They're under... Bowser's...
control."
"Bowser?"
"He's the most evil, wretched creature alive."
Heather's eyes widen a bit, still looking serious. They then hop onto a mushroom.

"I'm taking you two to see the princess. She can help you guys. She can do anything."
"Princess?" Mario then gasps seeing a beautiful castle. It was white with some red with it.

"Come on Mario, our big adventure begins now!"
"Hang on Luigi."
Mario then jumps on some mushrooms following
Toad. Heather stands there for a moment looking at Mario then at the castle. Her face then goes to serious.
"Don't worry Luigi, I'll save ya." she says before sorting out her jacket before jumping on some mushrooms.

They then arrive at the mushroom Kingdom, it was full of other little toads. Mario looks at the place with full of awe, meanwhile Heather had her fists up just incase.
"Excuse me, everybody, coming through. Got a big adventure happening right now. Just clear a path for us. If I could just... Excuse me..."
"Here you go." Mario says handing a coin to a toad.
Toad says loudly,"Excuse me, everybody, coming through! This guy's brother is going to die immediately! Out of the way, please! (Normally) Just trying to clear a path. That's all I'm doing. He's gonna be fine."

Heather was a bit of put by that, not really believing him. They then go up somewhere (I don't know).

"Up we go."
"Wait, up?"
Mario then loses balance, luckily Heather was there to hold onto him.
"Woah! Okay, so these bricks are just floating here?"
"Looks like it."
"Just pop in this pipe and we're on our way!"

Heather looks at Toad confused.
"It's the only way to fly man."
Toad then gets sucks up into the pipe laughing.
"Oh, wow! Love these pipes-" Mario then gets sucked up into the pipe screaming. Heather eyes widen before going upwards after them.
A million pipes later, they arrive at the castle.
Heather walks up to it with full serious with fists at the ready, but Mario tries and lower them.

"Hold it right there you three!" shouted a blue Toad.
Aurelia's fists then shoots up again.
"Oh, hey! We need to see... The princess! It's an emergency."

"What princess?"
"I've never heard of any princess."
"Oh wait, I did. Our princess, though, is in another castle!"
"Oh yeah, that's right."
"You should try another castle, maybe. She ain't in this one."

Heather's face then turns to serious to angry, really angry and wanting to punch them. Mario held her back though, like Luigi does.
"Okay, so they're messing with you two. And... I don't like it."
Toad then let's out an battle cry while holding a pan, getting Mario pretty scared and Heather just full on defense.
"What do you guys want? Anything, anything your hearts despire..."
Mario and Aurelia then sneek into the castle.
"You owe me big time dude." Heather whispers with a glare. Mario rolls his eyes and walked through the hallways with Heather following along.
"Hey! Intruders!"
Both of them then ran away, splitting in different directions.