They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor 7.7

They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor, which made me laugh to death. 7.7

This sound was a bit strange. Mo Qiansheng was a little curious and wanted to lift the curtain to take a look, but he was afraid of disturbing him. "Zhiyang, what's wrong with you?"

"It's nothing, just a little bumpy, it's okay..."

Mo Zhiyang opened his mouth and bit his master's shoulder through his clothes, blocking out any unfinished moans.

There was no sound inside, and Mo Qiansheng didn't dare to disturb them. The carriage kept leaving the city.

It took half an hour before Mo Zhiyang came out with an incomprehensible expression, "Master Qiansheng."

"Zhiyang, you?" Looking at the young man kneeling in front, his eyes were full of autumn water, and his lips were also red. In the late autumn, he had an inexplicable spring color and his face was slightly red. Mo Qiansheng was a little nervous. "Zhiyang, do you have a fever?"

Mo Zhiyang breathed a sigh of relief, "No, it's just a little stuffy inside."

Seeing that he didn't look sick, Mo Gansheng breathed a sigh of relief, "That's good."

"I was thinking, we will arrive in a town in the afternoon. I can rent a carriage to my cousin and just follow the team." As Mo Zhiyang spoke, the soles of his feet felt itchy, and he trembled subconsciously.

Mo Qiansheng found nothing unusual and took the initiative to rescue him. "No need, your cousin is weak, and my carriage is comfortable."

"No, no, no." Mo Zhiyang was really embarrassed. Sometimes, when people treat you well because of their kindness, you take it for granted, and that's not right.

It was so raw again that Mo Qiansheng felt uncomfortable. "Actually, it's just a carriage. It doesn't matter if I ride a horse."

"It's okay, it's okay, thank you, Master Qiansheng." After Mo Zhiyang said that he quickly got back into the carriage. This man is so bad, he needs to be stared at.

Oh, my little disciple glared at me, but why is he angry?

Han Jingbai leaned forward and took the person into his arms. Regardless of his struggle, he lowered his head and kissed the person, subduing the person. Then he said, "Don't be angry with me."

"Why?" Mo Zhiyang was feeling dizzy. This guy typically only allowed the state officials to set fires and not allow the people to light lamps. He was only allowed to be jealous, but he was not allowed to be angry.

Han Jingbai didn't answer. Maybe he got angry and coughed again, "Cough cough-" He coughed violently, and a trace of bright red oozed from the corner of his mouth.

Seeing this, Mo Zhiyang immediately panicked and hurriedly wiped it with the corner of his sleeve, "Don't be like this, I'm not angry anymore."

Although he knew he might be faking it, he was still scared when he saw him vomiting blood.

"It's because I'm not a good teacher. Your young master Qiansheng is good to you at first glance. Your teacher is weak, and he can only make you angry. Ahem... If you dislike me, then your teacher will just do it. I can give my blessing silently."

Han Jingbai said sincerely, with his eyes lowered and his expression sad.

He doesn't think so in his heart. If anyone dares to snatch this little disciple from him, throw it into the beast's path, then lock the disciple and tie him to his side, that would be the best.