Extra 4.2

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
MARLEY YEAR 856
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

White delicate flowers brimmed at the crown of your head. They sat gently against the carefully placed hairstyle as you looked at your reflection in the mirror. Glitter littered every inch of your face, making your appear brighter in the dim light of the room. Your hands were placed crossed in front of you as you took in the detail of the dress you currently wore—It was beautiful beyond your imagination.

Your skin prickled with excitement as you sat quietly in the room, taking in your final moments when a hand placed itself on the back of your chair, "You ready for this", Armins voice broke from the silence as he appeared beside you in the mirror. You gave him a curt nod as you turned away from the vanity, "Oh I almost forgot", He clicked, reaching into his pocket to retreive a small pendant.

It dangled in front of you as you reached out to touch the fine jewelery, "Armin", You cooed, "You didn't have to get me any—"

"It's from Kai", He stopped you, making you bring your gaze back to his, "She had Sasha help pick it out a week after we got back from the Marley trip—She had me store it away until the big day."

You felt your bottom lip wobble slightly as you tried to hold in your emotions, "Thank you for keeping it safe", You whispered with appreciation in your eyes.

A smile coated his lips as he spoke, "Would you like me to put it on you?"

With a quick nod you turned around, "Yes please", You thanked silently as his hands wrapped around your front. The cool feeling of the metal gracing your chest had a slight chill run down your skin as it laid delicately in place. Turning to face the blond again you lifted your hands to his tie, fixing it as his cheeks reddened.

"Thank you", He nodded as you pulled back to examine your work. Moving back to the vanity your hands found the bundle of flowers that laid along the wooden desk, "Those are very beautiful flowers", You heard him mutter behind you.

Looking between your fingers your took in their appearance as you twirled the stems around. You lips curled slightly as your thoughts drifted you back decades. 'It reminds me of your mother...They're the most beautiful flower, wouldn't you agree?'  Your fathers words had you setting it down lightly as you breathed out, "They remind me of my mother." Your expression had him grinning as you turned to face him once more, "Do you mind fixing the flowers for me", You motioned towards your head, "I tried to put them in as best as I could but—"

He was caught off guard by your inquiry"Are you sure you want me to? I can get Annie, Pieck or Iris to come—"

You waved your hand away dismissively, "They're busy seeing to the guest, it'll be fine."

He let out an anxious breath as he moved towards you, "Alright. Just don't blame me if it comes out bad", He warned, making you chuckle lightly.

"Don't worry", You promised, "I'm sure it'll look fine."

His hands were place on your head as he threaded the flowers through. A moment went by when his eyes drifted to your face, staring at the expression that took over your features. His eyes pulled into a frown before he let out a low cough, "So...How are you feeling?"

A hum escaped your lips as you looked up to find him staring back with a worried expression, "I'm fine", You nodded reassuringly, "Why do you ask?"

"You just seem down is all", He shrugged, taking notice of how you held onto the small pendant.

"Just thinking about those who couldn't be here today", You answered in a low voice.

"I'm sorry", He apologized quickly, "If I would have known that the necklace would have upset you then—"