Passing the days that will make up the story of my life.

There was no knock at his door, but he heard the sound of footsteps stopping and resuming right outside, and the sound of his mail slot opening. Dr. Lawrence Gordon stood up from his desk and went to the door finding a suspicious letter that he opened.

Inside was a tape, and he watched it in baited breath, curious as to what it would be.

The screen turned on and there was his late mentor John Kramer.

"Hello Dr. Gordon. You are perhaps my most greatest asset. Without you my work over the past few years would not have been possible... That having been said, I have a request..."

Lawrence watched with morbid curiosity, at the face he hadn't seen in years. The last he'd seen of John was him recommending his coworker Lynn Denlon for a trap, and then he watched the news and found out both John and Amanda had died.

"...Watch over Jill. And should anything happen to her, I want you to act immediately on my behalf. In return for that, I will keep no more secrets from you. I've showed you a lot of places, but there is one that will be perhaps the most meaningful to you."

Lawrence got up and rushed to the door, but as he looked down both corridors he saw no trace of whoever left him the envelope.

He reentered his office, and turned around only to be surprised by the sight of Adam, who stood before him and gave him a solemn nod.

Hoffman pulled the detonator and with that, his hideout blew up. He'd destroyed all evidence, and gotten rid of every loose end, it was now up to him to make his grand escape and leave all of this behind him. No more Jigsaw, no more Jill Tuck.

As he walked to his car, a figure in a Pig mask emerged from the shadows and began to tussle with Hoffman. He managed to fight off the attacker, until another emerged and restrained him from behind and finally a third figure also held him down as the first one injected Hoffman with something.

As Hoffman faded into unconsciousness, the first figure removed his Pig mask to reveal Lawrence Gordon, surprising Hoffman. He quickly turned and saw the second figure remove his mask to reveal Adam Stanheight, surprising Hoffman even more as he now began to really panic.

Finally the third figure removed his Pig mask, showing Bobby Dagen, whose face was completely filled with rage towards Hoffman.

Hoffman woke up, he was in a familiar place, he'd recognise that blue lighting anywhere. He immediately noticed his foot was chained to a pipe, the same one Adam had been chained to. The three men entered the room, and Hoffman turned from Adam to the corpse beside him, confusion washing over him.

"Oh, surprised? That was never me. Meet Detective David Tapp." A grin spread across Adam's face, glad he could finally show himself to Hoffman.

"But you- And you!" Hoffman's breathing became erratic, as he stared at the man he believed was long gone, and the man he had just wronged only a few days before. Hoffman leapt forward, reaching for the hacksaw before Gordon used his cane to drag it away. He picked it up and threw it out into the hallway where Hoffman could never hope to reach it. Hoffman turned back to the body beside him, noticing the shackle was on the completely wrong foot.

Bobby Dagen took a few steps towards Hoffman, who physically leant away from him, before Bobby began to stab at him.

"This is for my wife you asshole!"

He continued impaling him with his knife 3 times before Hoffman lay there dying and Bobby walked away. Adam and Lawrence did nothing to stop this.

"GAME OVER." Adam and Lawrence said in unison, before shutting the lights off and slamming the door once and for all.

Adam stood before the tombstone, dropping some purple orchids onto the dirt beneath him, tears welling in his eyes but wiping them away before they fell. Before him stood the words: HERE LIES AMANDA YOUNG 1969-2003 and nothing much else.

"I got him for you, Mandy. I fucking got him."

Then he wiped his face again and walked back to the car, where Lawrence sat inside waiting. Once Adam was seated he began to drive off, before Adam looked down towards his phone, at a contact he was given, weeks before when Jill Tuck had delivered him an envelope:

LOGAN NELSON.