Chapter 11 Late Night Discussions

To say that Arjun was shocked when arhaan hugged him is a very big understatement

To say that Arjun was shocked when arhaan hugged him is a very big understatement. As soon as Arjun realized that his little one was hugging him Arjun embraced him tightly and let himself feel complete after years. Arjun was feeling as in the agony that has become the part of his being was being replaced by happiness and gratification.

Both stayed like that for a many minutes after which Arjun heard arhaan's soft sobs and whispers. Arjun who was lost in his own happiness till then opened his eyes and tried to focus on arhaan's voice.

Arhaan "please don't leave me." He whispered again.

Arjun pulled away and looked at arhaan who was still sobbing and clutching his shirt in one hand like he was just not ready to let go of Arjun. Arjun wiped off his tears "aru, kya hua beta, ro kyun raha hai tu?" He asked gently

Arhaan instead of replying started sobbing harder while fresh tears rolled down on his cheeks. Seeing him like that was scaring arjun. Arjun cupped his face and asked "sab theek hai na aru? Are you fine bachcha? Nikky kahan hai? Theek hai na wo?"

Arhaan just nodded his head but didn't say anything. Arjun held his hand and took him to the couch and made him sit. He started to go from there to get some water when arhaan held his hand "please mat jao na"

Arjun "kahin nahi jaa raha main, bas pani laa raha hu tere liye."

Arhaan left his hand and let him go. Arjun first went to check on nikky and his father and was relieved to found both of them sleeping peacefully. Then he went to the kitchen and came back with a glass of water as fast as he could and made arhaan have it. Once arhaan had water Arjun sat next to him and made him look up.

Arjun "kya hua? Itna pareshan kyun hai?"

Arhaan looked at him with tearful eyes. "How could you do this?"

Arjun was confused "what? Kya kiya maine bachcha?"

Arhaan "aap naraj ho kar gaye na mujhse. Poore din nahi aaye aur call bhi nahi kiya. Koi itna gussa hota hai kya?" He said with a child like innocence while his eyes teared up once again.