Chapter 29 Always Your Elder Son

Arjun kept on hugging nikky for a long time before pulling away. Even when he did pull away he stood up and again scooped up nikky in his arms. Where everyone was looking at him with a big smile and expecting him to announce his decision arjun just looked at arhaan. "Mere saath aa aru." He said and passed nikky nack to jeet. Arhaan stood up at once and walked upstairs with arjun.

Once in the room arjun asked arhaan to close the door and settled on the bed. Arhaan closed the door and looked at arjun with a questioning gaze.

Arjun "aru beta, i want to adopt nikky but i want your permission for that

Arjun "aru beta, i want to adopt nikky but i want your permission for that."

Arhaan looked at him like he has lost his mind "meri permission kyun chahiye aapko bhaiya. Yash uncle ne will me khud express kiya hai that he wants you to take up nikky's custody." He said happily.

Arjun "i am not talking about his custody beta. I don't want to be his guardian only, i want to be his father. And today if anyone has a right to object about it it's you. I love nikky alot par ab tak tu usse sambhalta aaya hai beta. Nikky par kisi se bhi jyada tera haq hai."

Arhaan "aap jaan kar irritate karne ke liye laaye na mujhe yahan? Maine bola tha na aapko mera har rishta mujhse pehle aapka hai bhaiya. Aapko kabhi bhi kisi cheez ke liye meri permission lene ki jarurat nahi hai. Nikky mera bhai hai bhaiya. And i kniw i am a fantastic elder brother kyunki Bada Bhai banna maine aapko dekh kar seekha hai par dad kaise bante hai uska na mujhe experience hai and i don't even want to take up that role in his life. Yash uncle was a fantastic person bhaiya but i know if anybody can be a better dad for nikky than him then it's you bhaiya. Nikky is lucky to have you as his father. Aur aapko kisi permission ki koi jarurat nahi hai."

Arjun "jarurat hai beta kyunki ye permission mujhe sirf nikky ke bhai se nahi mere apne bachche se bhi chahiye. I want to legally adopt nikky beta, i want to give him my name but before doing anything like that i want to know that you are okay with it. I know how much you respect mr. Goienka, so are you fine if i adopt him and change his surname to ours. I promise it doesnt mean that i dont want him to know about mr. Goienka, it's just that i don't want to make him feel alienated everytime he tells his name. And secondly i know biologically you are my brother aru but i have never thought about you like that. You have been my child since i first took you in my arms on the day you were born. So i want to make sure that as my first child you don't have any issues if I adopt nikky."

Arhaan eyes misted at arjun's concern "nikky is the luckiest child to have you as his father bhaiya. Wo apne naam ke peeche Goeinka lagaye ya Shergill i know you will make sure that he is brought up in an environment where he respects yash uncle as much as you. And as far as my opinion as your first child is concerned to just wait here for a minute." He said and went out of the room leaving a confused arjun behind.

Arhaan came back after a minute with his wallet in his hand. He came near arjun and pulled out his Driving license from his wallet and gave it to arjun. "Mera naam padhiye is par."