Regret (3)

No one's POV

After the argument between her and Mina, Chaeyoung decided to go home.

What's up? Karina worriedly asked.

I and Mina Unnie had an argument. Chaeyoung disappointedly replied.

I see. You still love her don't you? Karina asked the Cub.

I- I don't know. She already love someone else and it wasn't me. Chaeyoung sadly replied.

But you told me, You saw her boyfriend cheating. Does she already know? Karina asked.

I already told everything I saw to Sana Unnie. Chaeyoung answered.

Why you didn't tell her yourself? Karina asked.

What if she won't believe me? I mean I'm her ex. Chaeyoung dryly replied.

Okay- I know your point Chaeng but what if everything will change when she knew it. I mean there's a big possibility that she'll be back to you. Karina explained while caressing her tummy.

I don't know. I'm not expecting for her to love me back. I'm going to be a mom soon. By the way, are you really sure you're going to leave the baby with me? Chaeyoung worriedly asked Karina.

I know what you're thinking Chaeng but like I said she's your daughter and I'm okay if she will be with you. You're a good person and I know you'll be a great mom. What concerns me now is your career. I'm almost eight months pregnant by the end of the month. Karina uttered with concern.

Chaeyoung took her hands.

Don't worry. I will do my best to be with both of you. I- I don't know how to thank you for choosing not to abort the baby. And, I am planning to tell about us to my mom and best friends next week. Chaeyoung sincerely said.

I'm the one who should thank you Chaeng because without you I might be living in streets right now and starving to death. I owe you big and carrying our baby is nothing compared to how you took care and protected us. I still can't believe that I have a friend like you. Karina said while lovingly smiling at Chaeyoung.

--
Tzuyu's apartment

Hey! Why you called me here? Dahyun asked the Cub.

Don't tell us- you felt guilty from what you did the other day? Tzuyu added.

How is she?! Chaeyoung asked.

See? I told you. She bursts out but still loves Mina Unnie. Dahyun uttered smirking at Tzuyu

Don't worry. She's fine. She's just shock maybe about you having one night stand. So, our Cub isn't virgin anymore? Tzuyu playfully asked.

I still have my v-card Tzu. I lied. Chaeyoung said as she rolled her eyes.

OMG! Don't tell us that you intentionally lied just to prove that you're a grown up woman to your first love? Dahyun teasingly asked.

Haissst. Come on. I didn't called you just to tell you I lied about my virginity. I want to tell you something important. Chaeyoung nervously said.

The two look at her confused.

I'm going to be a mother soon?! Chaeyoung added.

WHAT?! Both of them yelled.

MOTHER?! YOU?! But you said you're still virgin. HOW?! Dahyun asked in shocked.

Wait- Don't tell me you.. you found her?! the woman.. the egg cell?!! Tzuyu stuttered.

Chaeyoung nodded.

OMG! Chaeng! But, who's the father?! I mean.. what about the father?! And, what happened to the woman carrying the baby?! Dahyun curiously asked.