Regret(7)

JYPE Building
CEO's Office

What have you done?! You suddenly left Mexico without waiting for our advise? Jinyoung angrily asked.

I apologize but it's my son. Do you expect me to wait for your advise when my son is in hospital? You took two hours to decide. Chaeyoung answered.

Look! I know you'll definitely go home. But- we need to be careful. We need to tell your fans a valid reason why you're not attending the concert. Do you expect me telling it that you have to take care of your Son? It takes time Chaeyoungah. Jinyoung said.

I know. But, I really felt scared when my mom told me that my Son was admitted in the hospital. I just can't help it not to go to him as soon as I can. Chaeyoung explained.

Jinyoung sighs

I understand. Of course! I'm a parent too. But- you're a celebrity Chaeyoungah. We are lucky that ONCE understand it and accepted our reason. I hope this will not happen next time. Jinyoung uttered.

I know. That's why I am here to tell you that I won't be renewing my contract. Chaeyoung hesitantly said.

I know. I already thought about it because of your current situation. Are you sure? Jinyoung asked.

Chaeyoung nodded.

I don't want to drag the members down because of my situation. I know they definitely can walk farther and shine brighly without me. Chaeyoung said smiling.

But- Twice are nine members group. Without you -it will be different. Jinyoung uttered.

I know. But- I know they can do it without trouble maker Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung said laughing.
--
JYPE
Practice Room

The girls are taking their break when Chaeyoung entered the room.

Chaeng! How was it? Nayeon worriedly asked.

It was fine. It's my fault anyway. Chaeyoung replied as she smile faintly with the members.

Are you sure? Your eyes look sad. Sana asked.

Chaeyoung nodded.

I'm just tired Unnie. Chaeyoung replied.

By the way, who was it? Jihyo asked.

My Son?! Chaeyoung uttered.

Yah! It's not the time to mess around. Who was it? Jeongyeon curiously asked.

Jeong is right. No way you could have- wait. That's a joke, right?! Jihyo asked with furrowed eyebrows.

Chaeyoung look at them until her eyes landed on Mina's eyes. She can't read what's the facial expression Mina's having as of the moment.

Of course! It was a joke. someone special to me.  Chaeyoung said while awkwardly laughing.

Special Someone?Mina asked almost whispered but Chaeyoung heard it.

You guys don't know him yet. I'll let you guys meet him one day. Chaeyoung added as she went beside Dahyun.

You have a boyfriend? Sana asked.

Tzuyu deadpanned herself.

Chaeyoung shook her head.

I don't. She said not looking to anyone.

Jihyo understood it. She change the topic about their last concert schedule.
--
Days went fast and it's already been a month since their last concert.

Mina, are you okay? Nayeon asked.

Mina nodded.

I'm just wondering if Chaeyoung already signed up for contract renewal? Mina curiously asked.