1-10

CHAPTER 1

The moment Chu Yaoyao fell from the top floor of the Century Hotel, the sudden weightlessness made her close her eyes subconsciously... The impact and pain that she imagined did not come as expected.

Chu Yaoyao suddenly opened her eyes, this is a dark room, a rancid sour smell lingers on the tip of her nose.

This is in the hospital?

She fell from the 25th floor and survived?

Chu Yaoyao got up from the bed, she was wearing a heavy home clothes. If she remembered correctly, it's July now, how could she wear such thick clothes?

Chu Yaoyao put on her slippers, carefully avoiding the puddles of vomit on the ground. Chu Yaoyao went downstairs and observed the layout of the house, it was a small duplex. The first floor is the living room and the kitchen. There are a pile of leftover food boxes on the table, which is a mess. It looks like it hasn't been cleaned for a long time, and it's pretty disgusting at first glance.

Beside the bed in the bedroom, on the table in the living room, on the floor, and on the bar counter in the kitchen, there are all wine bottles, which are still quite high-strength liquor.

The more Chu Yaoyao looked at it, the more she felt something was wrong...

Was she being tricked? Or was it kidnapped? !

But when she passed the bathroom, Chu Yaoyao stopped immediately, and she looked at the person in the mirror, the expression of the person changed from indifference and exploration to wide-eyed and terrified.

"Fuck! Did I fall face down?" Chu Yaoyao walked quickly to the mirror. This face is swollen, and the two dark circles under the eyes are scarier than pandas. Chu Yaoyao reigns supreme in the entertainment circle, the most famous is her pair of eyes that seem to be smiling but not affectionate, the corners of her eyes are slightly raised, making people tickle like hooks when looking at people.

These eyes are bloodshot, some drooping eyes are not hers at all! !

Not to mention face shapes, noses, and mouths!

Just when Chu Yaoyao was in a daze, a bunch of memories that did not belong to her suddenly flooded into her mind. The brain seemed to burst due to the overloaded operation, and the severe pain made Chu Yaoyao's eyes go dark. She subconsciously supported the sink to avoid falling to the ground.

Chu Yaoyao seemed to hear the girl's desperate cries:

"Could it be that I was born lower than others, and am I going to be stepped on by them?"

"Ridiculation, abuse, sarcasm, betrayal, abandonment... Am I inferior?"

"If I could do it all over again, I would live a more noble and unrestrained life than anyone else. Even if you can only look up to me, envy me, and envy me, you can't even catch up with me!"

...

It was another girl's life altogether.

Her name is Chu Yao, and she was born in a patriarchal family. He came out to work before graduating from high school, and was discovered by scouts when he was 23 years old, so he entered the entertainment circle in a daze. After running for two years, he became famous when he was 25 years old because he starred in the low-cost school drama "Be Careful".

Chu Yao and Tang Mingyuan, the little fresh meat who played the leading role, had an affair because of the drama. Tang Mingyuan was afraid that the popularity of the public relationship would decline, so the relationship between the two of them has never been made public. Tang Mingyuan's acting skills are good, and his emotional intelligence is quite high. Taking advantage of the momentum of "Be Careful", he took on a popular TV series and a big-budget movie as the second male lead, and the more he mixed the better.