11-20

CHAPTER 11 

During the afternoon filming, I came to visit Chu Yao during the lunch break.

Chu Yao was still in the lounge and was eating lunch. Since she was weak from the filming of the falling into the water scene today, Chu Yao ordered a pork rib soup for herself. Chu Yao, who hasn't touched minced meat for half a month, can feel happy and satisfied after drinking soup.

When He Chengyi came in, Chu Yao was drinking soup with his left hand, still wearing a nightgown, it was the first time He Chengyi had seen Chu Yao look so casual and relaxed. Whenever and wherever He Cheng saw Chu Yao before, she was always dressed in clean and tidy clothes, with exquisite makeup, how could she look so lazy like now.

The belt on Chu Yao's nightgown was loosely tied, and the neckline was also loose, revealing the delicate clavicle line, and the snow-white skin on her chest, which almost hurt He Chengyi's eyes. Not long after taking a bath, Chu Yao's face was slightly drunk, and her broken hair was scattered around her ears, making her look extraordinarily gentle and lazy.

He Chengyi felt his heart beating non-stop, and the picture in front of him was a bit too glamorous for him, so he chose to sit on the sofa next to Chu Yao, not wanting Chu Yao to notice his embarrassment.

He Cheng subconsciously licked his lips and asked, "Are you all right?"

Chu Yao wiped the corners of her mouth with a tissue, and even the smile on her face softened a little, "It's okay...but there is an urgent matter in front of me..."

Chu Yao glanced at He Chengyi with some embarrassment, "For example, singing at the annual meeting? Chorus?"

The first time He Chengyi saw Chu Yao showing such an expression was at KTV. He thought she was omnipotent, but he was so afraid of singing? He Chengyi felt a little funny, "This matter is not simple, just like last time in KTV, I will sing with you, it should not be out of tune."

Chu Yao nodded her head vigorously, "That's the reason, come on, let's choose a song first?" Chu Yao took out her mobile phone, opened the app of listening to songs, and started playing one by one.

"This song is too difficult, no!"

"The lyrics are so hard to remember, I forgot them all when I was nervous!"

"This song doesn't match the atmosphere of the annual meeting."

Chu Yao picked and picked with He Cheng, and finally selected a few satisfactory songs. Chu Yao leaned over her head, and when she saw the song He Chengyi chose, she couldn't help laughing, "Is this not good?" She also never thought that He Chengyi, who seemed so serious, would be so dishonest taste in song selection.

But He Chengyi said seriously, "It's pretty good, it fits the company status of Chenxing Entertainment."

Chu Yao, "..."

Hahahaha, I didn't expect He Chengyi to be cold and humorous ####The cuties will leave me a message... Hum not happy╭(╯^╰)╮

Comments and Huahua are the driving force for people to update~

046 annual meeting dress

For Chu Yao, singing is difficult, and finding the right tune is even more difficult. But in the past few days, she discovered a very miraculous thing, it seemed that as long as she sang together with He Chengyi, the chances of getting out of tune were less and less.

Adhering to the goal of never losing face at the Chen Xing Annual Meeting, Chu Yao spent all her time and energy practicing singing these days except for filming. I practiced on the way home, practiced in the waiting room, and kept beating the beat when walking on the set and reciting lines.