21 - 30

CHAPTER 21

Properly, Meng Rong and Ling Yu have never seen her lose her composure like this.

Ling Yu asked strangely, "Ling Shuang, why are your cheeks flushed? Could it be that Zhou Xiang is really a man, and he showed his chest in front of you, so you are shy."

This made Ling Shuang even more embarrassed, she quickly retorted, "No, Prime Minister Zhou is indeed a woman."

Ling Shuang choked out a sentence for a long time, "She was born in such a beautiful place, I have never seen such a beautiful woman."

Ling Yu, who was protecting the lord, snorted coldly, "Could it be possible that the queen is still good-looking? Ling Shuang, you little hoof, you really eat inside and out!"

Ling Shuang smiled, and Meng Rong couldn't help but look towards the screen again. At this moment, a purple figure came out from behind the screen, and Meng Rong's light-colored pupils shrank subconsciously. Walking towards her happily was a peerless beauty in purple palace attire.

Rao Meng Rong, who has always been calm, accidentally knocked over a cup beside her in surprise, and Ling Yu turned pale in shock, but Meng Rong was like an idiot, staring blankly at the beauty's face, her expression Crazy and in a trance, she murmured, "Ziqing, you..."

Looking at Meng Rong like this, Zhou Li somehow recalled the scene of meeting Meng Rong for the first time back then. At that time, Meng Rong was a girl who had just been pregnant, and she deliberately played the wrong piano music just for her. Looking back, the current Meng Rong is graceful and poised, she is no longer the little girl who blushed when she saw her.

Meng Rong heard Zhou Li sigh, and Zhou Li looked at her with the same eyes as in the past, tolerant and gentle, like timeless ink, like soft clouds in the sky, like a ray of wind that cannot be grasped in her hands. The unparalleled Zhou Ziqing, her footsteps never stop for anyone.

At some point, Meng Rong had already walked to Zhou Li's side, and her slender, white and tender fingers stroked Zhou Li's cheek. Although Zhou Li was thirty-one, his skin was still tender and soft, with the gentle touch that Meng Rong imagined. , "Ziqing, you are indeed a woman, exactly like in my dream."

Meng Rong's tone seemed to be laughing or crying.

She said, "Ziqing, I know you have never changed, and I will help you achieve what you want."

Zhou Li suddenly had infinite emotion in her heart, she hugged Meng Rong tenderly, and patted Meng Rong's back lightly, as if coaxing a child. Suddenly there was an atmosphere between the two that was difficult for outsiders to penetrate. Ling Shuang and Ling Yu glanced at each other, and the expressions on both of them were extremely frightened...Since Zhou Li is a woman, does the queen's current behavior count as cheating or not? Woolen cloth?

Suddenly someone pushed the door and entered, and a palace official chased after him, "Mrs. Zhou! Mrs. Zhou! You can't come in!"

Meng Rong shouted, "No one is allowed to come in!"

It was Hua Mu who came. She slammed the door of the main hall, but when she turned her head, she saw Meng Rong and Zhou Li who were still hugging each other just now. Reluctant. Hua Mu seemed to have caught her cheating husband suddenly, with an airy and sad expression, "Zhou Ziqing, what the **** were you doing just now?"

Both Meng Rong and Zhou Li froze. For some reason, they were inexplicably embarrassed by Hua Mu's question.

When Hua Mu saw Zhou Li's women's attire, she was amazed at the first glance, but then her mood was like being soaked in a vat of old vinegar. It was sour, and even her tone of voice was sour, "Zhou Ziqing, you still don't like me?" I've never worn women's clothing in front of me..." He was inexplicably aggrieved as he spoke.