41 - 43

CHAPTER 41

At this moment, they all looked at Chu Yao and He Chengyi with bated breath, they didn't boo and cheer, and they all kept quiet tacitly.

Chu Yao looked at He Chengyi, his facial muscles were tense because of tension, his gaze was full of anticipation and joy when looking at her, Chu Yao's eye sockets were hot, as if a ray of light suddenly entered her heart , she nodded, "Well, I would."

He Chengyi immediately put the ring on Chu Yao, as if she was afraid that she would regret it, then excitedly hugged Princess Chu Yao, and spun around in circles.

A group of friends around are cheering and whistling...

196 bang bang bang

The next morning, Chu Yao and He Chengyi quietly went to get the certificate.

Holding the bright red book in one hand, He Cheng felt that his heart had settled down, everything was stable, and no one could take Chu Yao away from him anymore.

Then the two bought two large suitcases of candy and flew directly to Xingshan Film and Television City.

As soon as he arrived on the set, He Cheng handed out candies as soon as he saw anyone, and the joy on his face was beyond words, infecting everyone. He Ming received the wedding candy from He Chengyi himself, and asked curiously, "What is this?"

He Chengyi took it for granted, "Happy candy."

He Ming suddenly looked terrified, "Mr. He, are you married?"

The corner of He Chengyi's mouth curled up, "Why can't I get married? I'm not young anymore."

The news of He Chengyi's marriage made He Ming dizzy. How could he have never heard of He Chengyi's scandal, so why did he suddenly get married? ? He Ming doesn't understand, really doesn't understand.

When Chu Yao met the director Chen Mo, she stopped and chatted with him for a few more words, her silent eyes fell on Chu Yao's left hand, and her eyes were slightly stunned.

Seeing that Chen Mo had been staring at her left hand, Chu Yao stretched out her left hand. The bright heart worn on her slender jade finger was astonishingly beautiful, radiating dazzling brilliance in the sun, "Does the wedding ring look good?"

There was a gloomy look in Chen Mo's eyes, and his mood suddenly became depressed, "Are you married? When? Is it He Chengyi?"

"Who else is it if it's not me?" He Chengyi suddenly appeared, he grabbed Chu Yao's waist, and handed a wedding candy to Chen Mo, "I proposed last night, and I got the certificate this morning, please eat the wedding candy , I wish you to find your true destiny as soon as possible."

He Chengyi's expression was very smug, and even his tone of speech was very showing off, like a male peacock who won a fight and got the right to be a spouse, it's really unflattering. Fortunately, Chen Mo took good care of him, he took the candy, with a gentle smile on his face, "Congratulations then, I would like to thank you."

...

Last night, Chu Yao clarified the scandal. Today, the top 10 most searched all day was taken by Chu Yao, and the top 6 was taken by Chu Yao. The story of Chu Yao's failure to support her parents has been overturned. The rumors did not dissipate immediately, but intensified.

One of the bloggers broke the news on Weibo in Chu Yao's square, and received thousands of replies from Chu Yao's fans and people who eat melons, and the caliber was surprisingly uniform—impossible!

Well, what did this blogger break the news?

[Innocence: Ah, according to reliable sources, Chu Yao and He Chengyi got married this morning! 】