31 - 40

CHAPTER 31

Only then did the audience see He Chengyi's red and swollen eyes. Those long and narrow phoenix pupils were washed with tears, and they were as clear as the purest obsidian. There was still confusion and sadness on his face... The staff gasped when they saw He Chengyi's appearance, he was not at all different from the usual aloof actor! ! It's just pitiful!

He Chengyi hugged Chu Yao tightly, as if he hadn't gotten out of his emotions, for fear that she would leave him alone

Chu Yao felt helpless, but still patted He Chengyi's back tenderly, as if to comfort him.

Just now Chu Yao believed that He Chengyi's sympathy was affected by emotions, but now it's not necessarily so. Just now He Chengyi restlessly scratched her back a few times while hugging her.

Chu Yao now understands that He Chengyi is taking this opportunity to pretend to be pitiful, but in fact he is "eating her tofu" to show his affection in public!

Of course, only her whole party understands this, the other onlookers at the scene don't understand at all, and those girls with slightly lower tears were even more moved to cry.

I don't know who is still taking the lead in applauding? ? ? !

The corner of Chu Yao's mouth couldn't help twitching twice, and whispered in He Chengyi's ear, "I'll deal with you when I go back!"

142 Is my boss in a relationship?

Chu Yao's work schedule for the next stage has been determined, mainly filming the movie "Helen" and the variety show "Let's Date Together".

Before that, Chu Yao had a lot of detailed activities and work arrangements, such as brand platforms, participating in fashion activities, participating in the shooting of fashion blockbusters, and so on. After "Love in Time" was finished, Chu Yao and He Chengyi flew non-stop to City B to participate in Feida's blockbuster filming.

I don't know who leaked Chu Yao's activity itinerary. When they got off the plane, they were surrounded by reporters and fans who had already blocked here—

"Ahhh Chu Yao!!"

"He Chengyi, I love you!!"

It's scary for fans to chase stars. The scene is full of screams from fans, and the assistants of the two and the brand assistant who came to pick up the plane are all dumbfounded. Chu Yao was originally walking side by side with He Chengyi, but in the end, she was squeezed and staggered, and there was darkness in front of her eyes. Suddenly she was grabbed by someone's hand, feeling the familiar touch, Chu Yao didn't resist, and held it back tightly.

In the end, the security of the airport was dispatched to control the chaotic situation at the scene, and then rescued Chu Yao who was almost squeezed into a meat pie. Chu Yao lowered her peaked cap, hurriedly left the scene, and got into the nanny's car.

In the car, the staff of the brand kept apologizing to Chu Yao and He Chengyi, "I'm really sorry, this time it happened because we didn't think carefully."

He Chengyi had a cold face, and he couldn't see his true thoughts at all. The more He Chengyi was like this, the more frightened the staff were, fearing that something might annoy He Chengyi and make this cooperation unpleasant.

Seeing the cautious look of the staff member, Chu Yao couldn't bear it, she bent He Chengyi with her elbow, and slightly raised her chin as a signal. Only then did He Chengyi twitch the corners of his mouth, showing an extremely ugly smile, and said lightly, "It's okay."

He Chengyi's smile was scarier than not smiling. The staff member was so frightened that he picked up a napkin and wiped the cold sweat from his forehead, but since He Chengyi said so, he probably wouldn't pursue it.