Chapter 32

(I'm thinking  this book would need part two..."

Jennie's pov

Irene nabbed my blanket when I presumed I could ultimately sleep after a crying session of the night. I could barely see clearly when I glimpsed up at the time, "Seriously? It's 4 am" I attempted to snatch the blanket back though she made me sit up.

"I hate to involve you but your girlfriend is sleeping on the freezing tiles outside of our apartment." She filled the glass of water only to dip her fingers to jostle water droplets onto me.

"What?" I massaged my temple cause of the headache I had for 3 days prior.

"I was heading to the gym when I unlocked the door and she could nearly hit her head however, I saved her for you so... do you want me to kick her out or...?"

I got up not believing her delusion self since Rosie hadn't even contacted me for 3 days and now she's here? I witnessed her hugging herself endeavouring to snuggle up in her coat. My vexation melted away as I kneeled to get a better look at her face and again I was in love instead of furious or envious cause she came for me.

I brushed her hair from her face smiling at myself, "Here I thought I wasn't important enough..." She was so beautiful that it ached my heart to see her curling up to herself in her sleep.

I pick her up detecting Seulgi also dozing off across her. "You help the other one, she might catch the cold and she's my friend too" 

"Why me? And who the hell she-..." Irene ceased blinking at Seulgi. 

"She's Seulgi, Rosie's best friend... the nice one" I informed her before carrying Rosie to my room pleating her in the bed after taking off her coat, she was certainly a beauty.

What the hell she's doing here? It took her another 2 days to reach me. I went back to the living room catching my sister coming downstairs. "Would tell me what the hell is going on here?" I sat on the couch in the living room not that I didn't like what was going on there. 

"Roseanne came around 2 am requesting to see you, you were furious at her so I told her to go back but I didn't know she was still there" She shrugged.

Rosie came to meet me? Did she wait for me? And she didn't find me. 

"Why you didn't tell me before?" I was confused because if Rosie wanted to meet she could come tomorrow. 

It was all messed up to understand even Seulgi was here so what were they up to? Not that I attempted to apprehend I was simply happy that she was thinking about me as much as I was.

"Jennie, because of her you were crying for days now. How can I let her come in? I did it once and what she did do? She made you cry so I wasn't ready to risk it again"

"But I'm ready to risk it, I missed her..." I uttered more to myself.

Irene sat beside me, "Do you know what you want? Like if you want her then what's next? We-"

"I don't wanna talk about it... I want her with me that's all. I'm trying my best to keep us together and now it's all upon fate, I know what she feels and I don't care what happens..."

Because if I think about my future with her then I would be going to gamble my life on to it so I didn't wait for Irene's reply and came back to my room sighing.

She was peacefully sleeping in my bed after igniting this blazing desire in me. I wanted to touch her, kiss her, she was like a baby hugging the pillow as I slipped inside the covering on her side forgetting how much I was hurt because she was here for me.