Introduction: Meet The Squad

snore mimimimimimi
snore mimimimimimi

"Wake.."

snore mimimimimimi
snore mimimimimimi

"Get.. Pacemaker.."

snore mimimimimimi
snore mimimim-

The sound of a defibrillator charging can be heard.

"I'M AWAKE, DON'T NEED NONE OF THAT SPECIAL TREATMENT!" A dummy falls down from his bed and is lying on the ground.

"You're late for the interview." Another dummy, wearing a futuristic straw hat taps the other dummy's head with his foot.

"The interview..yawn..can wait.." The dummy on the ground gets up and slowly walks towards the bathroom.

He walks in, wearing bunny slippers. He shimmies his way to the mirror and brushes his teeth. After brushing, he takes off his pajamas and walks into the shower. He flips on the switch for the heater and starts bathing. Another dummy wearing a giant wielding mask, purposefully flicks off the switch.

"VIIIIKKKKTOOOORRRRRRRR-" The dummy that is currently bathing shouts with hatred.

Viktor giggles as he runs away from the bathroom as fast as he could. The dummy inside the shower walks out the shower and chases after him, with a cloth covering his privates.

The dummy with the straw hat sits at the dining table, staring directly at the other two dummies on the table as he starts eating his eggs and bacon. One of them has a radio strapped to his back while wearing one of those fashionable military beanie hats, eating eggs with bacon. The second dummy has her hair tied, casually eating an apple. The sound of a particular dummy shouting echoes through the dining room.

"Viktor at it again?" The girl asks.

"Atleast he didn't replace the ketchup with mustard." The dummy with the beanie squeezes the ketchup bottle, peanut butter comes out.

"You jinxed yourself." The dummy with the straw hat tries to cover up his laugh.

"VIKTOR, I SWEAR TO GOD STOP WITH THE SAUCE SWITCHING SHENANIGANS-"

The dummy with the beanie gets up from his seat and runs to the hallway to chase after the troublemaker. The female dummy looks at the straw hat dummy, he just shrugs. The straw hat dummy grabs the pepper shaker and taps it a few times. He stabs the egg with his plastic fork and eats it, it is salty.

"He also replaced the pepper shaker with the salt, am I correct?" The straw hat dummy slowly bends the plastic fork.

"Probably, he snuck in a toy cockroach and placed it on the dining table earlier." The female dummy continues to eat her apple.

"So that's what woke me up."

"What did?"

"Your screa-" The female dummy aims her apple, throwing it and directly landing on the straw hat dummy's head.

As Viktor runs away, the exit to their dorms was in his sight. He reaches his endpoint and grabs the door handle. It doesn't budge. Beside the coat hanger that is always by the side of the door, a dummy is leaning by the wall.

"Hey Duuurgaaa.. you mind if you let me out?" Viktor grips the door handle tightly.

"Would you stop laughing at my code name?" Durga turns off and tilts his highly advanced vr glasses, looking straight at Viktor.

"I WON'T LAUGH AT IT, I SWEAR. JUST LET M-"

A ranger tackles Viktor to the ground. A dummy with the cloth arrives at the door, carrying a tablet. The dummy with the beanie also arrives, panting.