💜

Hai everyone, 

Hope everyone is doing good and well .....

It's been a very long time. Roughly four months... I am truly sorry to all my readers, who made my day joyful by your comments.

Even though we didn't have more comments, I always re-read all those comments, which makes me blissful by those warm words.

I do want to surprise you with updates and want to walk along with you guys on this journey "The Jeons and The Kims".

Honestly, I apologize for making you wait for this long. I am sorry @Tasnem488 , Cause I couldn't surprise on your birthday with update and my best friends @A-queen09  @suggakitty @Princess239428 ,who was so eager for next chapters. I apologize guys.

Life is full of surprises....

So many things we should look forward to and need to take care of.

Everyone wants to do so many things in their life.

And I am not different from them too....

I too want to do so many things,

One of them was writing books on wattpad. I have so many plots and ideas for more than 15 books. But I couldn't give them flesh and soul, where you guys can taste how those were.

I couldn't give priorities. Everything is so important for me, so I can't leave a single thing....

A hand full of items can't be safely reach the counter without falling...

Likewise.....

I too can't be able to do any single thing because of my confusedness on for should I give my focus on.

So... I am very sorry for delaying and denying..

And... I don't know what I should speak tho...

yeah, I made a new cover for "THE JEONS AND THE KIMS"

tell me guys, 

If you like this cover, I will upload tomorrow....

I don't know how many of you guys, gonna read this

Even though, 'I am grateful for all'

**********(❁'◡'❁)*********