IV : 𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑵 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑲

.・. .・゜✭・.・✫・゜・. .

↳  DAMN.

why is he kinda..

nope.

not again.

..

but -

"And who might you be?" Elijah asks, breaking Aurelia out of her thoughts.

Aurelia looked up at him, and tried to hide the blush from showing up on her cheeks, but failed miserably.

"um. Aurelia. Aurelia Z-" She began, but paused. "Always use the last name Danvers, Okay, Relia?" Kara's words rang through her head. "Aurelia Danvers."

"A beautiful name for a beautiful lady." Elijah complimented, smiling at his mate blushing at the sight of him.

If it was anyone else, Aurelia would've laughed right in their face. But now? Now, she couldn't help herself from smiling.

"T-Thank you." Aurelia stuttered, and smiled at the man infront of her.

oh my gosh. did i just fucking stutter -

Rose, Trevor and Elena had watched the interaction with wide eyes. Especially Elena. Rose and Trevor knew the girl ment something to the originals, as quite a few paintings of the girl hung through out their house, back in the 16th century. But Elena, didn't think a feared original would have the heart to show this kind of love towards anyone. She had stereotyped Elijah as a heartless man, after hearing his description.

Elijah's lips once again tugged up as he heard his mate speak. To him, her voice sounded angelic. The original had found himself just smiling at her voice. If it would've been anyone besides his mate, he probably would have found it a bit pathetic.

Really, he couldn't help but view the woman infront of him. She had beautiful platinum blonde hair, which fell to her back. She had gorgeous icey blue eyes, filled with multiple emotions at once. She wore a short - black dress, which hugged her curves perfectly.

"Please. Don't let him take me." A annoying voice, coming from the doppelgänger broke him from his trance - like state.

The original sighed at hearing the brunette ruin Aurelia - and his' moment.

"One last piece of business, and we're done." He stated, glancing over at Trevor. Aurelia knew that look with all her heart. It was the "I'm going to kill you when you least suspect it" look. Although Trevor had done nothing but kidnap her, he didn't seem to deserve death. He merely did it for him, and his friend, something Aurelia would've done without second thought for her family.

"You know what? It's, uh, getting late. I don't know where you're taking us, but, it's  best to arrive before dark, right?" Aurelia said, silently pleading for him to let Trevor, and Rose go.

Even if he didn't know her, she might as well give it a try, seeming the.. moment.. they shared earlier.

"You're right, Elskan." Aurelia immediately noticed the pet - name Elijah had given her, and she smiled at it, fondly.

She didn't even know the man, yet, she felt so.. comfortable.. and loved with him close. It was like love at first sight -- which Aurelia had always found ridiculous.