𝑋𝐼: 𝐹𝐸𝑇𝐶𝐻

.・. .・゜✭・.・✫・゜・. .

↳ For what seemed to be the 20th time, the kryptonian awoke in the same house from her past dreams. Not that it was getting boring, no, not at all. She enjoyed being there, being around the Mikaelsons.

"Great. I'm here.. once again."

She gets out of bed, her feet touching the cold floor. She walks through the halls, which were still like she had expected, decorated the exact same.

Aurelia goes down the stairs, finally seeing the Mikaelsons sitting together in the living room, conversating. But once she enters the room, their attention immediately falls to her.

"Hi, i'm stuck here, again." Aurelia shrugs, making the originals smile. she sits in between Finn and Rebekah, leaning against the girl's shoulder.

"You know, whoever Klaus is, he's kind of boring."

The Mikaelsons all laugh at that, partially agreeing.

"No, but literally. I was.. dancing, and he just ruined it!" The kryptonian rolls her eyes. He could've ignored them, but his grumpy arse had to turn off the music.

"He does sound extremely annoying." Kol remarks, his siblings all agreeing. If anything, they all got along when it came to criticizing Klaus.

"To be honest, the supernatural world is pretty complicated. I still don't understand anything about doppelgangers. It's truly torture having to withstand an hour of education about that." The kryptonian sighs, her mind wandering off.

She still hadn't figured out why exactly dreamt of these people. Not that she was complaining, but it couldn't be a coincidence, right?

"Anyways.. how are your lives out there? Any interesting things?" Aurelia questions, watching the Mikaelsons with an awkward look on their faces. Was it something that she had said? "Uhm, if you want to tell, ofcourse."

"Don't worry, love." Finn started.

What is it with these people and pet names?

"My life is.. pretty dull. I don't do a lot daily, really." He ends. Hah, he does nothing else than laying in that damned coffin.

"Rebekah? Kol?"

"Nothing much, either." Kol answers for them both.

Aurelia didn't know exactly what to say, not that words were needed. Everyone's emotions said it all, and the athmosphere was most comforting. Everyone was happy. Everyone felt comfortable. Everyone felt peaceful.

The few emotions the originals were rumored to never have. Throughout the centuries, many people had spread lies about them. But most importantly, many people feared them. No one dared to anger them, too afraid to face their wrath.

But in reality, if they like you, they were completely different. They were respectful, loving, protective.. everything you'd ever need.

Rebekah watched her siblings and mate, laying comfortably, all with a joyous expression on their faces. This was what she had always longed for, a family. And this girl, she might just be the best thing to ever happen to them.

"You know.." Aurelia sighs. "I still haven't figured out why i'm having dreams like these. To be honest, at this point, they don't even feel like dreams anymore."

Kol rubs circles on her hand in an attempt to comfort her. As much as he would love to tell her, he just couldn't. Although, he had internally promised that if there was no progress on the.. daggering situation, he'd do it anyways.