𝑋II: 𝑆𝑂𝑈𝐿𝑀𝐴𝑇𝐸 𝐵𝑂𝑁𝐷

.・. .・゜✭・.・✫・゜・. .

"What's going on?" Aurelia finally questioned, as Elijah and Klaus' gazes fell onto her. It had been an hour since Elijah and Klaus came back to the apartment, which also ment an hour of silence from Katherine, whom had been staring out the window lost in her own thoughts.

"Nothing for you to worry about, love." Klaus subtly answered, not wanting to worry her about tonight's.. events.

"Well, actually, I'd love to be able to worry about something instead of sitting here for hours, doing nothing but listen to ur tiresome talking." The Kryptonian scoffed. "You know, atleast Rose and Trevor talked to me. Although, that was until mr. suit guy came in and silenced them."

"Mr suit guy?" Klaus chuckled. Making fun of his siblings always made his days brighter.

"Oh, don't laugh now, Klaus. I have plenty of nicknames for you. How about.. wannabe dog? Maybe we should put a collar around you. See how you'd like that."

Elijah put his hand on his mouth to hide his upcoming grin from showing up. He'd rather not face Niklaus' wrath, and get daggered.. again.

"Wait, nevermind. You'd probably enjoy that, wouldn't you?" The Kryptonian grimaced.

Even Katherine smiled lightly, having heard the conversation. She was too scared to do it, but someone had to put him in his place. And who other, than his own soulmate?

"Well, love, I'd be open to.. experiment, if it were to be with you." Within seconds, his signature smirk was plastered onto his face, once again, as he watched Aurelia roll her eyes whilst blushing.

Trying to change subjects, and perhaps forget about his suggestion, Aurelia stood up and sat down next to the Mikaelson brothers, whoms eyes never seemed to leave her. "Is this about the sacrifice?"

"It is, Elskan. But nothing for you to worry about, all will go well." Elijah said, sending her a small smile which she returned.

"Right, okay." Aurelia answered.

Little did the Mikaelsons know, she had been up to something. You see, after Rose explained the soulmate prophecy, she'd been skeptical about it - although she knew for sure that it was real. Her parents had been soulmates.

Rose also talked about her soulmates, specifically in plural. When she was younger, her mother would talk about how she met her dad.

FLASHBACK

"Aurelia, sweetheart.. it's time for bed, come on." Her mother said, looking at her daughter whom was giggling whilst running around the room.

"No! Please, I'm not tired yet! I can still stay up, see?" Aurelia smiled, doing multiple jumping jacks as so called proof.

"What if I told you another bedtime story? About how me and daddy met?"

Aurelia's abrupt movements came to a stop immediately. She'd loved her mothers storytimes, specifically these.

"Okay.. fine. But keep your promise! Pinky swear?"

"Pinky swear."

After her mother had finally tucked her into bed, she sat down on the edge, caressing little Aurelia's hair.

"Once upon a time, there was a 18 year old me. As heiress of the zor-el family, I had much business to do. But in those days, I'd been distracted. Can you guess by who?"

"By daddy?" Little Aurelia asked, smiling brightly.

"Indeed. I had dreams of him, almost every single night! And that, is how I came to meet him."

Aurelia turned onto her back, occasionally making a happy comment towards her mothers story. She could feel sleep tugging at her, but she still wanted to hear the end of her mother's story.

"Every night?" Asked Aurelia.

"Every night. And that is how me, and your daddy met. You see, he had dreamt of me too, and at a very important meeting, we recognized eachother. We fell inlove, married, and then had you." Mother smiled softly, at her daughter's eyes closing.

Finding out about her pregnancy, had distressed her a lot. But Aurelia's father had always been there for her, a soulmate's bond was unbreakable.

Leaving your soulmate, would bring you to feel as if something was missing. Even if you found a new love, you'd never be satisfied; you'd always long for your soulmate.

Once Aurelia was born, the mother had a newfound glow. And moments like these, would always stay in her memory. Moments like these, made her happy.

END OF FLASHBACK

It had been starting to become obvious to her. She had dreams about Kol, Rebekah and Finn constantly. Although, how they were able to interact in that way, remained a mystery.. for now, atleast.

Rose had explained, that Aurelia was the "originals soulmate." Although, she had never mentioned siblings.

Whilst Katherine and Aurelia's time together, Katherine had also (drunkenly) confessed to Elijah and Klaus being siblings.

However well they intended to hide it from them, she was going to find out.

A/N

little flashback! Did y'all like it? I tried making it like, a mother daughter moment!
I also keep having Jojo siwa's new song stuck in my head.. I'm so tired of it omg?