𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰: 𝑴𝑰𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑬

"You two are siblings, am I right?" Aurelia interrogated, furrowing her brows.

"Yes, that would be right." Elijah answered.

"Any more siblings, or family I should know of?" The Kryptonian questioned, watching as Klaus and Elijah exchanged nervous glances. Aurelia wasn't dumb, not at all, and she was going to try to confirm her suspicions.

"Well, I wasn't made aware that we were playing 20 questions, love." Klaus commented, trying to avoid what she was prying for.

"We aren't. I'm just asking you a question. It's not that hard to answer it, right?" She looked at the Mikaelson brothers, whom were both quiet.

"Besides us, we had four siblings. Whereas one had unfortunately passed away." Elijah sighed. He knew what she was thinking, and this wasn't apart of their plan. They weren't supposed to tell her, now yet, atleast.

"And what were their names?"

"You know, don't you?" Klaus looked through the window, contemplating his next actions. Would they tell her, or deny it? Eventually, both would have consequences. Either face their siblings' wrath.. or her's.

"Hm? Know what?" Aurelia asked, an innocent look painted onto her face.

It was silent for a minute. Katherine had been intently listening in the corner, this was exactly like a reality show; but even better. Most vampires had known of the soulmate prophecy, including Katherine.

"The soulmate bond, perhaps? Rose told me. And it wasn't hard to figure everything out, after I started getting continuous dreams of these three people.. what were their names again?"

Aurelia took the time pretending to think hard, watching their faces which were unreadable. "I think they were.. Kol, Rebekah.. and Finn?"

Both the brothers faces showcased a look of recognition at her words.

The Kryptonian didn't know how to feel. She felt hurt, deep down. They should've just told her, although she wasn't sure what withheld them from doing it. She didn't want to find out this way.

Klaus was at a loss for words, which would break his streak. He always commented with snarky remarks, but now? He didn't know what to say. His siblings weren't there, except for Elijah. She wasn't supposed to find out this way.

Whereas Elijah, felt slightly relieved - in addition to his earlier distress. His soulmate was in front of him, yet he couldn't tell her. He couldn't be with her, he couldn't do all the things he wished to do. But now? He did not even know if Aurelia was up to the idea of a whole soulmate bond. He didn't know what his siblings would say, if they came back and the bond had already been activated. He gave his siblings his word, and he was ought to keep it.

-

The following hour had been spent in silence. Usually, Aurelia hated it. Silence. But as of now, she couldn't help but be quiet. There were no words to be said, as she was consumed in her thoughts.

A soulmate bond. She knew what this was, and she knew what this contained. Aurelia had never been into dating, but now, she didn't even have to, ever. She was in some sort of way, connected to these people.

These people. Multiple people. How would this even end up? Would she even feel comfortable doing this? Would they feel comfortable with this?

Let alone, these people being the original family. Vampires. The most feared family, across the supernatural community. What would her friends think - what would her family even think?