Chapter One: Something New

Vanessa Parker was in one word died just a year ago, and she hadn't really had any contact with the Gemini cabin. Since she was a little girl after they tried to kill her, she kept her distance and learned magic and otherwise and tried not to ever succumb to what it meant to be a Siphon to that coven.

She knew her father was in a prison world, and to be honest, she wanted to just leave him there and never have anything to do with that. Coven again or a bennett witch.
Vanessa was currently reading or rereading House of Dragons by George R Martin, She really enjoyed Game of Thrones and all the other current books in the series and was waiting for the updated books. And so she delved in the house of dragons, and she'd never been so frustrated in her life with Viserys and with Daemon.
She felt that if their father had lived, then things could have been very different. She found it very suspicious that he was named Heir, and then suddenly, 5 days later, he died from an apparent burst belly. So, the man who was healthy as an ox was completely unusually fine. Suddenly, I know where was incredibly sick. And it took 5 days for him to die. But all the symptoms that were expressed or at least that they were. We were made aware of not feeling like a burst belly.

She also knew in her gut that the Measters and the septum had something to do with all of these targeting babies and children dying and all these children into that universe. She destroyed the faith of the seven and the Citadel, along with House Hightower.

Vanessa decided that she had enough thinking about all of this and decided to go to the store. They go pick up some more milk and basic essentials. She says she was running low. She'd felt that she had been followed throughout today. But ignored it, thinking that she was just being overly paranoid.

She grabbed her purse and her jacket and then headed out. It was only a light drizle of rain. Luckily, there wasn't very much being in Virginia that made things so on the weather. Sometimes it was really hot other times it was really wet.

Once I'd picked up the milk and started walking back, I felt someone following me. I knew that the person had to be a vampire because it did not feel like I did feel the death coming from it.

I picked up the pace a little because I really did not want to deal with the vampire had today and just as before, I was about to go in my building. I was grabbed and yanked back up against the wall when I looked. I saw a dark-haired vampire with bright blue eyes. And I had a look of confusion in my eyes when I looked at him.

"Who are you?"

"I am here to return a favour."

He then put his hand in my chest to rip out my heart, but I grabbed him and siphoned some of his life. I knew I would not survive, but I could do one thing.

"I curse you to miserable life. Everyone you love will leave you. You will be alone, and nothing will ever satisfy you."

I put in my power into my curse.

"May my death fuel it."

He then ripped my heart from my chest just as my curse settled with a smile on my face. He seemed pale but ran off after dropping my heart as the life left my eyes.

*Boarding House*

The vampire in question ran back to the boarding house where his brother Stefan was waiting after what they had to do to stop Kai Parker they were hoping with his daughters death that might distract him.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here, the two Salvator brothers."

"Yeah, well, isn't it like we had anywhere else to go?"

"Damon"

Stefan shook his head to get his brother to shut up, but Damon felt he was on a roll.

"I met a pretty little thing today but by the name of vanessa parker."