Chapter Eight: Wedding and Bedding

After the tournament and ball then after things settled for a few weeks as the lords slowly started to get ready for my wedding to their crown prince but they made their own treaty with my empire the Lannisters were very eager to try and get me but I accepted one of their daughters into my court and insisted her marriage will be decided by me which they reluctantly agreed too.

Liana Lannister seemed to be thrilled that I gave her an option of who she could marry and would not be forced to marry someone she hated.
Bealon had been sneaking me away to kiss like lovers in a corner every chance he got, but I was not complaining, but it was what happened next that shocked the court.

Otto Hightower was walking with Viserys regarding some matter from what I could tell when Otto looked like he was going to be sick, I watched with Bealon as he collapsed to the floor and started throwing up blood, I had one of my people pull Viserys back as I had a healer come and check him before annoyancing he had a burst belly and had him carried away with my men in gloves.

I made sure that Alicent said goodbye to her father, and his sons wanted nothing to do with him and did not attend him.
I was the last to see him and when he saw me, he went red faces.

"This was you?"

"Yes."

I said with an unapologetic face, but he looked more pale than he did a moment ago.

"This is what you get....when you mess with my future husband."

I said this and he closed his eyes breathing his last and all I did was smile when I looked at the Hightower cunt then left the room with a sorrowful face and went to Alicent to comfort her.
Once she was in bed, I checked on Daemon then to Viserys and saw him drinking then saw a maid come in and he took her but she was willing so left it be.
I went to find Bealon and found him but it seems another lady was flirting with him and his face to disgust showed how much he was hating her so I decided to save him and walked up the moment he saw me he had a look of relief on his face.

"My darling, there you are."

I said in a purr making Bealon look at me with desire before turning to the girl who seemed annoyed by my presence.

"Go away."

I said to the girl in a cold voice, she flinched then left in a hurry, then I turn to Bealon to a explanation.

"Horace Hightowers daughter, she is ten and eight."

"Oh so now Otto is gone and they have no control of Alicent any longer they have tried with another?"

"It would seem so."

I mumbled under my breath about stupid Hightowers being cunts making Bealon laugh.

"Viserys has just slept with a maid, I will make sure she has moon tea in the morning."

"Thank you"

Bealon seemed relieved as they did not need any extra dragon seed wondering around.

"We are getting married in five days, are you excited?"

"I can not wait to make you my wife."

"Good"

I smiled at him and he pulls me into a kiss which I return with easy then pull away with smile.

"Time for bed"

"Are you inviting me?"

"You can hold out for five days."