They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor 7.8

They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor, which made me laugh to death. 7.8

Han Jingbai: "Heh."

The man in black formed a spell with his hands in front of his chest, holding the red talisman between his fingers. He muttered something in his mouth, and the paper talisman burned.

As soon as the red fire-controlling spell burned a corner, it instantly turned into a fire dragon. The dragon's head rushed up to the sky, raised its head and roared, and then stopped in mid-air to confront Han Jingbai.

"Break!" 

The man in black yelled, and the fire dragon roared and rushed towards Han Jingbai with great momentum.

On the other hand, Han Jingbai was really leisurely. He twirled a strand of hair that was blown away by the wind without even raising his eyelids. The fire dragon rushed behind the door and stopped.

"Break!" The man in black yelled again, but the fire dragon was indifferent.

"You mortals." Han Jingbai raised his eyebrows, raised his right hand slightly, and waved his sleeve.

The fire dragon suddenly burned more intensely, its eyes burst out with fire, and it seemed to be sane. It turned its head to look back at the man in black.

When the dragon turns back, there will be disaster.

The man in black lost control of the fire dragon, but he had never encountered such a situation before, and shouted several times, "Break! Break!"

So many calls, but Han Jingbai said softly, "Go."

The fire dragon rushed up to the sky and hovered above Han Jingbai's head. Its flaming eyes swept across the roof, seeming to see through something before it swooped down.

The speed is so fast that you can see the air flow being pushed away. In an instant, the fire dragon passes through the roof, burning and revealing the people who had been invisible before.

Eleven more people appeared on the originally empty roof, and adding the first person who appeared, there were twelve people.

Those people looked at each other in confusion, knowing that they were forced to show up, and also understood that this man in white was unfathomable and had thirty-six strategies. Walking is the best strategy!

As a result, before his feet could move, the fire dragon turned back and swung its tail, sweeping everyone off the roof.

Then, the fire dragon landed on the eaves, grabbed the eaves with its four claws, looked at the group of people who fell downstairs, opened its mouth, and spit out a little flame.

Han Jingbai fell from the sky and stood on the eaves.

The biggest difference between mortals and immortals is that mortals can only use magic weapons or spells to use magic. After all, how can mortals mobilize the power of heaven and earth? They need a medium.

But immortals are different. They have ascended through cultivation, experienced life and death through thunder and disaster, and can reach heaven and earth. They don't need these things. Even if they just raise their hands, they can control fire and water.

Han Jingbai raised his eyebrows, and the fire dragon sensed it, soared up, and dived down again. A ball of fire burned through it, and it turned into ashes before even a moan could be uttered.

Mo Zhiyang heard a slight noise on the roof, and opened his eyes in a daze, only to find that his side was empty, and he immediately became energetic. "Where's the master like me?"