06

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

THE TWINS REMAINED IN Luke's diner awaiting their mothers arrival.

Finally Lorlei walked through the door with a grunt. "My god- This day, the swans, the tulle, my head." She rolled her eyes.

"Luke, I need the largest cheeseburger in the world." She demanded.

"Let's break a record, mister." She turned her attention to their girls.

"So the wedding is a nightmare. We got these 10 boxes of creepy larve that are supposed to swarm into pretty butterflies on the wedding day. They swarmed a little early! Rory what's up with the hat?" She asked turning her attention to the other sister.

"Grandma gave it to me." Lorlei's eyes widened.

"Oh... now that's just mean." Rory shook her head slightly.

"It's not that bad." Victoria decided to chime in.

"Rory... no honey, just no. It's pretty terrible babes." Lorlei nodded.

"I'm taking it off." She stated as she did so.

"So how was you girls golfing adventure? Tell me!" She demanded.

"It was fine."

Victoria nodded. "Yeah I actually had a really good time. I obviously didn't do any golfing but the club was really neat."

"Your the sweetest kids in the world. Where did you guys get that from? Luke am I mistaken or did the sign on the door say open?" She exclaimed.

"So, where were we?"

"Me and Victoria golfing." She nodded.

"Right, go." Victoria nodded.

"Well I didn't golf but I really liked the place, it was so pretty." Rory smiled.

"And as for my progress by the end of the day I could actually hit the ball!"

"Well, good intentions and no physical exertion whatsoever. Is what the game of golf was built on. So, did you guys order?"

They both shook their head. "We ate lunch with grandpa at the club." Victoria explained.

"With all the other devastations of our land." Luke said walking over to poor Lorleis coffee.

"He's always so over dramatic." Victoria stated rolling her eyes.

"Luke I am really sorry, I didn't know." Rory pleaded.

"You guys had a lunch at the club?" Lorlei asked furrowing a brow.

"Yep. It was quite good." Rory said. Victoria nodded agreeing.

"My pasta was on point."

"Quite? What's with he 'Quite?" Rory looked down.

"What do you mean?" Lorlei slightly shook her head.