05

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

FINALLY THEY ALL ARRIVED to the club and after a very short time of being there Victoria realized that Rory was right it was just a bunch of old men like her, this was incredibly disappointing.

"Is it hard to become a member here?" Rory asked Richard.

"Everyone has to go through a thorough screening process." He explained. "Kinda like the FBI?" She asked again. "We're much more thorough than that." Victoria raised an eyebrow.

"Jeez, why? Are they afraid people will plot against eachother and attack one another with golf clubs?"

"Was that a serious question?" He asked the young girl. "Kinda..." She replied. "Oh, I assumed it was a joke. Anyhow, did you know the merger of Forescape and D.S.S. Happend right here on this lawn?" He asked the girls.

"Really?" Rory asked. "Interesting." Victoria stated pretending to know what the hell he was talking about.

"Mhm. International finance will never be the same, and all because of a lost golfing bet." Rory looked up at him. "That's crazy." Richard looked forward. "Well thats high finance."

Victoria smiled. "You know grandpa I have a feeling you could talk all day about finance and never get bored of it. Maybe thats why you enjoy your business parties so much." Richard nodded. "Yes I suppose your right, I do quite enjoy it."

"Well here we are... now what do you know about golf girls?" Victoria saw a bench right next to them. "That I am going to be observing the two of you playing it. I am thrilled and very excited."

"Very well Victoria, enjoy." Vic smiled. "Thank you grandpa."

She appreciated him not arguing with her the way her grandmother would have and just accepting the fact that she would not be participating. Rory pondered for a moment. "That it is a good walk spoiled?" Richard had already given up based on the two of their spirits.

"Well, your driver is the most powerful club in your bag. And as such it can be your greatest asset or your greatest liability. Wield it properly required a precise combination of confidence and humility." He explained.

"Confidence and humility got it." Rory stated. "Great work going on there grandpa." He nodded. "Thank you Victoria."

"Of course." She replied.

He then got Rory into position and Rory tragically just took grass out making Victoria giggle slightly. "I am guessing that was wrong." Rory assumed.

"There are no rights and wrongs to the learning process." Richard forced out. Victoria laughed wishing she had her camera so she could video this tragedy. "Except when you do that Rory geez, your supposed to aim for the ball."

"Really who's the one out here actually trying?" She asked. "Yeah, yeah. I have a sport I actively partake in Rory." She said rolling her eyes at her sister.