02

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

"RING RING RING" Lorlei screamed running into Victorias room. "What are you doing?" Victoria asked turning over to see her mother next to her in bed. "I am replacing your alarm clock I accidentally broke last night." Victoria rolled over. "I hate you." Lorlei giggled. "Hate you more, now get your lazy ass up."

"Are you still not going to my show off?" Victoria asked unamused. "Yes..." Lorelei sadly admitted. "Then I am going back to sleep."

I am sorry. I talked to your grandparents about you missing it and you can but we can't." Victoria sighed. "Did you even ask them about Rory and you?" Lorlei shook her head. "I didn't have too, I am lucky your grandparents told me yes. Look, I will ask them if we can leave early or push it back later so that we can come see you."

"That's good enough for me." Lorlei smiled kissing her on the forehead. "Thanks for being so amazing about all this Chilton stuff with Rory, I know it has taken a lot of time and attention from you, but I promise we will get back to our regular schedule." She nodded. "Okay."

"I need coffee." Victoria stated. Lorlei nodded in agreement. "Same, lets go get Rory and go to Luke's."

Luke looked extremely disengaged from the world around him, per usual until the three girls walked in. "Morning Lukie Pookie." Luke rolled his eyes. "Morning, Devil child."

Lorelei huffed. "Need coffee now. Before my body shuts down." Luke looked to Rory. "How do you handle them for over 10 hours a day because I cannot do it for 1 hour a day."

"Eh, they aren't to bad to deal with after they've had their coffee. It calms them down a bit." Luke nodded. "Yeah, you do realize it's supposed to have the opposite effect." Rory smiled. "Correct."

"Alrighty then, Just three coffees?" Lorlei shook her head. "Four." Luke raised an eyebrow. "Do you have company this morning?"

"No I'm gonna need two this morning." Luke rolled his eyes. "You cannot know that." Lorlei shook her head. "I can and I do, hit me with the caffeine baby." Luke rolled his eyes. "I'll be back with four cups of coffee." Lorlei smiled. "Thank you."

... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ..

After all of the girls had their coffee they headed off to work and school. Gabe picked up Victoria and Morgan on his way.

"Wait! Before you get in my vehicle have you had your morning coffee?" Morgan pointed. "Good point Gabe, she's a demon if she hasn't had her coffee." Victoria nodded. "Don't worry guys I've had my coffee. There's a reason you picked me up from Lukes." Gabe nodded. "You can never be too safe."

"So what are you guys doing tonight?" Victoria inquired. "I have my last Friday practice before the season starts but other than that nothing going on." Morgan nodded. "Same, I have a shift at the records store but after that I am free." Victoria nodded. "Okay awesome, I have my show off tonight if y'all want to come. My mom and Rory might not be able to make it." They nodded. "We will be there."

"Okay great!" The three of them pulled up and immediately heads turned to them. Victoria waved and smiled at people who she regonized from her classes. One thing that is important to know about her is that she's a total people person. She tries to please others and be kind but she will also make it very obvious when your pissing her off.

Tons of people came up to Victoria throughout the day asking her where Rory was, she was so sick of Chilton drama. At the begging of the day her response was always, "Oh Rory transferred to a Prep School she got accepted into. She's extremely smart!" To "Rory abandoned this school to go to a Prep School because she was tired of being surrounded by idiots."

This was an example of her making it very obvious when your pissing her off.

Finally it was that afternoon and Victoria was standing in formation at the event when she scanned the crowd to see if her mother was there yet and she saw an unexpected face cheering her on, it was Luke. Luke smiled when the two of them made eye contact and waved. Rory was doing a cheer so she lifted her chin up so he would know she noticed him.

She also noticed her friends Gabe and Morgan walk in and sit in front of Luke. And Then finally when Lorlei and Rory showed up along with some unexpected visitors, her grandparents.

She was in complete shock and awe of the love around her and felt extremely thankful for her family.

... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ..

Once the Showoff was over she walked up to everyone who were sitting in the bleachers cheering her on. "Oh my gosh, I cannot believe you guys came!" Victoria exclaimed hugging her grandparents. "Well once your mother and Rory informed us, we figured it was only right and we wanted to surprise you." Emily explained.

"This was so sweet thank you guys for coming." Richard nodded. "Of course, we wouldn't miss it for the world. You know your great grandmother Lorlei the first was a cheerleader." Victoria smiled. "I didn't know that but that's wonderful grandpa." Richard reached behind him. "Oh and here." He gave her a beautiful bouquet of roses.

"Oh grandpa, their beautiful. Thank you." She hugged him tightly. "You did amazing honey." Lorlei told her. "Thanks mom." She hugged her and Rory. "I am so proud!" Rory exclaimed. "Thanks Rory."

"I should go see my friends and thank them for coming. And also, Luke is over there sitting with them so I am going to go thank him." Emily looked puzzled. "Luke came?" Lorlei asked a smile spreading across her face. "Who is this Luke? Is it Victorias boyfriend?" Lorlei busted out laughing. "God no mom, it's the guy who owns the diner we eat at."

Emily rolled her eyes. "Well how was I meant to know that Lorlei?" Victoria walked away before things went further because she didn't want to sit and listen to that. "How did you even know about this?" Victoria asked Luke turning his backwards hat forward to irritate him. "Your Mom told me at the diner, she said she might not be able to make it and I didn't want you to have no one here."

"Awe Luke... You really are soft in your core aren't you?" Luke rolled his eyes. "Whatever." Victoria wrapped her arms around him shocking him a little. "Thank you for coming. It meant the world to me." Luke smiled holding the girl for a moment. "Yeah, Yeah. I'll see you at the diner tomorrow." She waved. "See you."

"I cannot believe Luke came." Gabe said still in shock. "I know. What a shock. Thanks for coming guys." Morgan nodded. "You owe me a record and thrift shopping day for this shit." Victoria giggled. "I promise."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───