04

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

THE THREE GILMORE GIRLS walked out of the house after the excruciatingly awkward first Friday night dinner. "Well we barley survived our first one." Victoria shrugged. "Our second actually." Rory corrected. "My bad."

"Man, did you get blindsided? I'm so sorry." Lorlei stated walking out and closing the door. "That's okay." Rory said looking down awkwardly. "I still don't know how I was brought into it mom." Victoria cried. "I know baby, I am so sorry. I tried to stop it, I swear!" She exclaimed.

"It's fine mom. Maybe it won't be that bad." Victoria rolled her eyes. "Rory, did you see the look on grandpas face when grandma mentioned it. He made it seem like spending the day with us was the last thing he wanted to do on a Sunday morning, or any day for that matter." Rory shook her head. "I am sure that's not true."

"Nope, she's right. He looked like he was going to have a heart attack." Lorlei told the young girl. "Maybe you could come with us mom." Rory suggested. "Oh, is there a "You're Crazy" Team because I think they'd make you captian Rory." Lorlei said rolling her eyes. "Please." Rory begged.

"Rory, I love you girls. I would take a bullet for the two of you in a heartbeat. But I'd rather stick something sharp in my ear than go to the club with you two." Victoria nodded. "I don't blame you. I made up a fake practice to try and get out of it and she still wouldn't budge."

Lorlei giggled. "I'd rather slide down a banister of razor blades. And land in a pool of alcohol than go to the club with you." Victoria started to walk to the car. "Okay mom we got it." Rory followed behind before Lorlei pulled them back.

"Don't stop me I'm on a roll. I'd rather eat my own hand than go to the club with you two. Ooh, I'd rather get my face surgically altered to look like that lunatic rich lady with the lion head than go to the club with you two and my father."

Rory faked a laugh. "Would you like me to drive so that you can continue?" Lorlei handed her the keys. "Would ya? Thanks." Lorlei continued the whole way home leaving Victoria with an headache.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Finally the dreaded day had come to pass. Victoria got ready for the club. "What the hell do I wear for this Rory?" Victoria asked storming into the girls room. "Vic, I could be naked! Knock." Victoria rolled her eyes. "Please we shared a whom, I have seen all your bits. Now tell me which top is better for golfing?" She asked. "Neither, those are crop tops its the middle of Fall."

"Right but I want to show a little skin, there's going to be hot rich guys there." Rory turned. "Change the "Hot" to old." Victoria rolled her eyes. "Fine I'll go put on a cardigan."

Finally she came out. "Your in a skirt." Rory observed rolling her eyes. "It is a tennis skirt and I have leggings underneath. I am completely warm and cozy." Rory pointed. "Your in boots, were going golfing." Victoria shook her head. "Correction: You and grandpa are going golfing, I am going observe."

Finally the two of them pulled up to their grandparents via bus. "Girls, Hello. Come in, come in. You two look wonderful as always." Victoria tossed her curled hair over her shoulder. "Thanks grandma." Rory walked in. "Sorry were late, Victoria spent forever picking out her outfit." Emily laughed. "Nonsense your right on time, fashionably late as they say. You look both look wonderful."

"This is a perfect day for golfing isn't it Richard?" Emily asked engaging conversation. "Ehh, its cooler at 8." He replied. "Am I dressed okay? I didn't have any of those short pant things." Rory asked. She was wearing a button up purple shirt and khakis, Victoria would never be caught wearing something like that but that was Rory's style.

"Actually there is something missing." Emily observed. "Oh, wait a minute." She placed the most ugly hat on Rory's head. "Here we go, now you look just like tiger woods." She smiled. "Wow that's some hat." Rory said lying through her teeth.

"Victoria I have an extra if you would like one too." Victoria looked up not sure of what to say. "Oh grandma, how sweet but leave that to the real golf players." Emily nodded. "Well if you change your mind."

Richard examined Victoria. "Victoria are you in boots to go golfing?" Rory nodded. "I tried to tell her grandpa." "I am really going as moral support grandpa, you see I am already in a sport cheerleading." Richard nodded. "Right."

"Okay, off you go you three. Have a wonderful time." The girls both nodded. "We will." Victoria smiled. "Yep, bye grandma."She handed them their supplies and opened the door or them. "It's gonna be great." Richard un-energetically stated.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───