Chapter: 13:Sam

Skipping a couple of weeks of Foxy,Puppet and lobit talking with springtrap texting time to time.  Freddy,Golden,Glam and purple guy were staying with each other for the night Puppet has been planning to show Foxy same for the weeks and now his finally  going to show him.

puppet drives to foxy's home knocking on the door his wearing a black jacket with black and white stripes along his sleeves. Pennywise opens the door ''Hello?''Pennywise said ''um hi Pennywise is Foxy here?''Puppet said ''Oh Georgie ? yeah his here''Pennywize said

(they know each other because they had thanksgiving  together) '

'hey dad whos at the door?''Foxy said walking over ''oh hey Foxy''Puppet said ''oh Puppet! nice to see you again''Foxy said ''Should i give you two some alone time to talk with your friend Georgie?''Pennywise said backing away ''um yeah?''Foxy said  Pennywise walks away Foxy walks out wearing a red jacket and closes the door ''So what is it?''Foxy said ''I wanted to show you something important''puppet said ''What is it?''Foxy said ''its a suprise''Puppet said gesturing him to follow him they went to the car and puppet started driving ''so whats the suprise for?''Foxy said ''um.. its for a friend ship present?''Puppet said ''well we have been friends for a couple of weeks now''Foxy said ''well yeah''Puppet said ''so is Lobit joining us?''Foxy said ''This is more something for you''Puppet said ''for me?''Foxy said they drove to the house and walked out ''follow me''Puppet said walking to the back gate opening it and gesuring him to follow''ok?''Foxy said following puppet turns on a late and a bunch of christmas lights turn on around the palm tree where Sam is ''Ta-da!''Puppet said ''heh is this real''Foxy said amazed looking at everything ''yep i thought about what Lobit said about bringing the whole thing here and do you like it?''Puppet said ''I love it''Foxy said hugging him puppet hugged back ''oh and my family loves christmas so we tend to set up for it a little to early''Puppet said''its fine your a great friend you know that''Foxy said ''thank you''Puppet said '' is this all from the exact beach''Foxy said ''yeah''Puppet said ''thank you so much ''Foxy said ''so do you want to stay over for the night?''Puppet said ''sure but is there something i can do for you because this is a lot''Foxy said  ''hmm i'll think about it but for now lets get comfortable''Puppet said walking inside foxy follows ''i hate that i still have to borrow your stuff still  even after all you did''Foxy said ''its fine just get comfortable''Puppet said lifting him up and dropping him on a couch ''heh  ok ok''Foxy said sitting up ..

Next chapter will follow from here 

...

....

...