Chapter:14 sleepover

Foxy and Puppet are watching tv they set up a little tent for them to keep warm. ''hey puppet''Foxy said ''yeah''Puppet said ''this is like the 3rd time we watch morbius''Foxy said ''you said i can choose to watch a movie 4 times''Puppet said ''yeah but i met you can choose 4 movies to watch''Foxy said ''yeah and i choose to watch morbius 4 times''Puppet said ''*sigh* ok fine  i still love the gift you did.''Foxy said getting up with a empty popcorn bowl ''am going to get some more popcorn''Foxy said ''ok''Puppet said foxy walked to the get some popcorn he put some in the microwave and start it up after the popcorn finished he was putting it in a bowl some looked the the window foxy looked up ''AHh''Foxy yelled dropping the popcorn bowl Puppet runs over ''What happened''Puppet said Foxy got up ''*sigh* am fine it was just freddy and purple guy''Foxy said pointing at the window purple guy and freddy were wearing pajamas waving at the window ''oh is purple guy your friend''Puppet said ''well yeah pretty much''Foxy said getting up picking up the popcorn on the floor throwing it away puppet opens the window freddy and purple guy jumped inside ''Hellooo!''Freddy said waving ''why are you here''Puppet said very upset that freddy and purple guy was kind of crushing his chance in confessing his feelings for foxy''Ney!''Purple guy yelled ''what are you doing here''Foxy said'' i wanted to hang out with my amigo. me and freddy became good friend and we  decided we should be the three amigos''Purple guy said funtime foxy was upset they hie would ruin his chance in proving how much he appreciated Puppet's gift  ''so why did you two want to come to my house''puppet said ''well we were just walking and saw you and foxy walk inside together and thought we were invited to the sleepover''Freddy said'' Yeah''Purple guy said dancing ''Really. but we would have just texted you if we're would have had a sleepover  that you guys are invited to''Foxy said''oh yeah well we  just wanted to hang out with our buddies no harm''Freddy said shrugging ''Freddy''Puppet siad 'yes''Freddy said ''this is only for me and Foxy so could you and purple guy leave''Puppet said ''hmm i mean it was a long walk here and my feet hurt so why don't we stay over''Freddy said ''Ney!''Purple guy said in aggrement ''why don't we just call your brother to pick you two up''Foxy said ''hmm no he doesn't have phone..anymore''Freddy said ''what did you to his phone and don't you have 2 brothers?''Foxy said ''well they both broke their phones  not my fault''Freddy said ''Ney!''Purple guy said ''*Sigh* why does my sister have to be sleeping at her friends house at the worst times''Puppet said face palming ''Do you have a extra tent?''Foxy said ''yeah i think so''Puppet said ''whats with the question''Freddy said ''well i was thinking why don't you and purple guy just sleep in another tent ''Foxy said ''whaat? why can't we just sleep in the same tent ''nope''Puppet said going to the closet getting another tent handing it to freddy ''as long as i can be with my amigos i'm fine''Purple guy said getting the tent and starts setting it up''good''puppet said picking up foxy and walking back to his and Foxy's tent ''whats with those two weirdos''Freddy said ''I don't know''Purple guy said getting a piece of paper writing Purple guy and Freddy's fortress''..

...

...