Chapter 2 Change...

⚠️ Trigger warning ⚠️

.
.
.

After the Bath Yoongi took Jimin to the guest bedroom of Jin and Hoseoks house... laying him down gently...

Jin had already re-bandaged Jimin's arms. And went to bed along with Hoseok...

Jimin eventually noticed Holly sleeping on the bed beside his figure remembering This cute little Dog...

Gently petting him...

Jimin: "Cute...

Yoongi: "That's my puppy Holly, she loved laying on you while I was creating you."

Jimin nodded remembering that...

Jimin: "I remember...the Warmth..."

Yoongi smiled hearing that. Yoongi: "How many things do you actually remember? Since I started working on you?"

Jimin: "Mmh Alot...I think I saw a calendar with the number 2 and November on it...I believe.."

Yoongi: "That's the day I started working on you..."

Jimin: "Maybe there's something out there that wanted you to have a friend...?"

Yoongi: "I mean...My original intention wasn't for a friend...I wasn't going to sell you at all but I wanted you for myself...in a way that's more than just friends."

Jimin: "Like a Lover?"

Yoongi: "Y-Yeah...it's why you have... genitals..."

Yoongi said a bit embarrassed

Yoongi: "And when I was designing you...I used everything that I personally like in a person....like the hair color, the way your eyes are shaped, your eye color, your facial features, your body... everything was built as if I was creating my perfect companion."

Jimin Just held Yoongi's hand with a smile as he didn't mind Yoongi's thought process

Yoongi: "Now that you are alive and you have a heartbeat and thoughts of your own I'm a bit embarrassed talking about this."

Yoongi said with a slight nervous chuckle

Jimin: "Don't worry...I owe you everything Mr.Min..."