Chapter 8 Monster

.
.
.
.

Silver: "K-Kookie...Kookie...
P-Please..H-Help me...M-Mr.Kang is trying to trick me...H-He will hurt me... p-please find me..."

Silver was screaming and Crying trying to reach Jungkook in his dreams knowing he was the only one he could trust...and he also knew Kook was back to life... through Yoongi a few days ago...

Jungkook still asleep seeing him in his dream deciding to talk back.

JK: "S-Silver?! Where are you?"

Silver: "K-Kook!? I-I don't know... I-I'm in a room...I-I don't know where...b-but I-I'm scared...I-I need you...I-I want to be free .."

JK: "Do you think you can try to ask where you are without it being seen as odd?"

Silver: "M-Mr.Kang is trying to force me to give him what he desires the most...n-no...no i-i need to stop thinking...i-i can't stop...Help me!!!"

Before JK could say something about this Silver was gone. He was clearly in distress fighting with himself but that didn't work... actually giving Mr.Kang what he desired the most...Well not really more of the opposite...

Silver waking up screaming looking around the room to See Mr.Kang on top of him with red glowing eyes and Huge Black wings coming from his back...

Silver immediately had tears roll down his face from fear...

Mr.Kang looked absolutely scary to him...

(since Mr.Kang forced Silver's powers to give him his desires they turned him into a monster instead of giving him what he wanted )

Mr.Kang: "What did you do to me?!"

Silver: "I-I don't know! I-I didn't do anything!!!"

Silver was screaming in pure fear trying to get the man's hands off of him...but he had a very strong Grip holding Silver down

Mr.Kang: "Why do I look like a monster Silver!"

Silver: "I-I can't control what I give to people...A-And You forced Me to give you something. I-I didn't do this on purpose...I-I promise!"

Mr.Kang: "So forcing your powers has severe negative side effects....fucking hell..."

Mr.Kang then got off of Silver sighing irritated that his own impatience is what turned him into a monster

Silver: "I-I'm sorry! I-I don't know I-If I can do anything about this"

Mr.Kang: "Stop apologizing...I need to think..."

Silver nodded and shut up... holding onto His teddy bear while shaking

Mr Kang tried to think of how to either reverse this or learn to deal with this new look he had which he couldn't deny he looked kinda hot

He definitely looked like a fallen angel and he especially loved the Red eyes he had now

Silver definitely didn't know what to do holding onto his teddy to help himself calm down.