Chapter 6 Risks...

.
.
.
.

After a long stressful week Yoongi finally got everything needed to build a New Shop...Right now he was outside a New property he Bought a few hours ago a House already on it that just needed some Renovation...and it would Be perfect for a shop and Living space of course the shop on the first floor and the Living space on the second floor...

Jimin right beside Yoongi with Holly which was Yoongi's beloved Dog... holding the little cutie up in his arms as Yoongi was given the keys to make this purchase official the old landlord just gave Yoongi a smile.

???: "I know You will turn this place into a wonderful shop Mr. Min. You'll make the town known for its amazing dolls again like Your father used to back in the days...."

Yoongi: "Thank you sir."

Yoongi said with a smile

The man then bowed to them and left...

Jimin: "Let's get this place cleaned up"

(Jimin said with a big smile ready to get started on their future doll shop together

Yoongi nodded kissing Jimins cheek as he then took him inside so that they could begin the renovations

Min Holly of course Jumping around excited once Jimin set him down.

Yoongi: "What kind of theme should we have for the shop? And then we need a different theme for the house"

Jimin: "Mmh ... I don't know...."

Yoongi: "Maybe for the shop we make it look like an antique shop~"

Jimin: "That sounds really good!"

Yoongi: "And our home can have a gold and dark purple color scheme to it~"

Jimin: "That Would surely be very expensive...I don't think we have the budget for that yet..."

Yoongi: "Well once we get the shop up and running we can save up to completely renovate the house. But for now we will only make sure it's heated well and there isn't anything broken and make sure there are beds and blankets and food"

Jimin: "I can't wait to get the Shop opened up once we get everything...can We get started immediately? I want to clean all the windows and make the walls look presentable!"

Yoongi: "Of course princess~" Yoongi said kissing Jimins lips gently, smiling afterwards

Jimin just immediately got to work and found everything he needed to clean the place up...But eventually after cleaning for a while Jimin accidentally knocked something over...which suddenly opened the floor underneath his feet...

Jimin screamed out very loud from the shook which alarmed Yoongi who was cleaning the rooms upstairs...

Immediately rushing down... seeing A hole in the floor

Jimin had fallen through...

Looking down into it to see Jimin on the floor completely in shock bones of A lot of people around him...which gave them both Goosebumps....