Chapter 7

.
.
.
.

It was ice cold Night the wind Blowing harsh As JK was fighting their target on his own...on a Very high building... Taehyung further away Since they got split up by the Man's Henchman... That made sure Taehyung couldn't get close While JK got badly hurt with a knife Slicing his leg...

Mr. Kang: "You two are Pathetic! Do you really think You can kill someone as skilled as me!?"

JK: "Even if I don't he will!"

Jungkook said still fighting

The man Just Gave JK that confident and disgusting grin as He stabbed him in the chest...

Taehyung being Heard from far away Screaming as he saw JK getting stabbed and then pushed off the building trying hard to make it over...but the Henchman wouldn't let him get close...

Mr.Kang Just shaking his head At Taehyung's pathetic Tries...and Just Jumped After JK's falling body... catching him mid air... without Taehyung being able to see that...

And then Everything went Dark for JK... passing out in the man's arms...

.
.
.
.

Silver: "M-Mr.Kang...P-Please don't hurt him!"

(A very soft voice Called out sitting in front of JK's laying figure who slowly started to wake up...
The Young Man was Protecting JK

making sure He wouldn't get hurt more... Since He still had a Knife stuck in his chest but luckily It prevented Kook from bleeding out...)

Mr.Kang: "And why shouldn't I?! Get out of my way I will use his body until he dies!"

Mr.Kang: "Although with that damn chest I jury fucking him to death would happen too quickly."

Silver: "N-No! I-I won't let you! H-He's innocent!"

Mr.Kang: "Innocent?! How is this bastard innocent?!"

Silver: "H-He is! Y-You deserved to get hurt...N-Not him..."

(Silver whispered his eyes glowing blue as from Anger)

But of course Silver wasn't intimidating to Mr.Kang...since He knew how Weak Silver was

Just pushing him out of the way....

Mr.Kang: "Get the fuck out of my way! Now I'm even more pissed off! I'm going to fuck him until he dies and there is nothing you can do about it!"

He then called out for someone to make sure Jungkook wouldn't bleed out or die while he fucked him to death

Silver: "S-Stop! H-He doesn't deserve this! I-I won't let you get through with this!"

(Silver shouted crying now Biting Mr.Kang's wrist to try and stop him from reaching for JK)

Mr. Kang just immediately pushing Sliver again as his men came in to make sure Jungkook wouldn't die until Mr Kang wanted him to.