q and a

(A/N: I'm so sorry for not posting on Saturday! I went out of town, and I wasn't allowed to bring my computer. I missed you guys! And, without further ado, (is that how you spell it?) here's the q and a!) 

Thank you @GamerWeb for asking these questions!

1. If PDH (Phoenix Drop High) didn't happen, how did some of the characters meet each other?

I originally didn't plan this out, but if I had to make a storyline for that, I would think that Aphmau, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Garroth, Laurance, Travis, and everyone else that I'm forgetting to mention, met each other in college. Aaron probably didn't meet them in college since somewhere in the fan fic, it was said that Isabella was the only one that Aaron was close to, which means that Aaron didn't meet Aphmau in FCU. 

2. Are any of the characters werewolves/ alphas?

I don't really want to answer this question, since it spoils quite a bit of the story, so I'm just going to say yes.

Now random questions that I came up with for myself!

1. How old are you?

 I'm 12, and am going to be 13 on January 13th.

2. Which 3 MyStreet characters do you relate to the most? 

Katelyn, Melissa, and Aaron

3. What is your favorite color?

Purple

4. Do you have any siblings, and what are their name/s?

I have a brother, and his name is Bryce

5. What is your favorite Aphmau roleplay?

I can't choose between My Inner Demons, and MyStreet.

Which is your favorite daemos?

Asch and Leif- I CAN'T CHOOSE BETWEEN THEM FOR MY LIFE!!!

(A/N: Sorry for not posting again! I suck with schedules, and I hope you like the q and a! If you have any more questions, feel free to dm me!)