Boredom Ideas

I'm probably either gonna forget or regret this later, but I'm bored soo... ANYWAYS, I just wanted to say hi and talk about stuff that's on my mind. Real-life Sophie actually made a fan fiction that  was called Ein x Bryce (my brothers' name for those of you who don't know me in real-life), and I was thinking of ideas for it since I was just reading an Ein x Reader. (As I said, I was bored.) Also, I made a new reading list of stories that I like, so if you're bored and have about 76 hours to kill, go ahead and read them! (They're literally that long combined.) If your also bored and hanging around Wattpad, feel free to DM me! I have boredom at it's finest, so I need help from people and since I'm sick and it feels like being grounded heeeeeeeelp. When I wake up in the morning and read this I already know I'm going to question my sanity and ask myself if I was having a Wattpad fever dream but being awake at the same time cause Minecraft logic? I need help. If you are still reading this you've probably gone insane and want to read something. Just being honest, I've been needing to say this, but I think that I've read every x reader and other type of fan fic on Wattpad. Like, we need more of this Aphmau content people! Even though Jess hasn't posted a roleplay since forever, we need to give her encouragement by going back onto the Fandom (still working on making myself an account) and writing more on Wattpad. I also need to tell you that I'm starting an online Aphmau colt right here, right now on Wattpad, so comment if you're in. Oh Irene, did I just start a colt? Guess I did! Well then! If by chance you are STILL reading this, (you poor, determined people) then don't go anywhere (or do I don't care, have fun in life) because I still have more random stuff to talk about! That's the title of the book, right? Well, another topic is that we need more Aaron x Readers. Aaron may or may not be my Mystreet crush (Sophie get out of here! Also, guys before Sophie kills me, I'm going to let you know that when she first watched Mystreet, her first ship was Zanemau and also her Mystreet crush is Ein! I didn't ship it, so her second Mystreet crush is Garroth and that has to do. Ahh! Sophie don't kill me because I told the peoples your important identification since everyones now identified by Mystreet! Ahh! I'm Sorry! (No I'm not ;) You heard nothing, Sophieeeeeee!!!!) Well, after that, lets play a game since I'm still writing in this because I'm still bored, and I've probably changed the subject at least a hundred times! So how you play, is you go up to your best friend who HASN'T SEEN MYSTREET YET (quite important that you follow that step) and show them a photo of your favorite Mystreet character. Don't give context and walk away from them. Perfect prank. Speaking of pranks, ever since one of my best friends and I were at color guard tryouts one day and prank called a 15-year-old who is basically a younger version of Travis, I always am eager to pick up spam calls. Want to know why? I'll tell you why. When we prank called the 15-year-old, she handed me the phone and, me being me, had no idea what the heck to say, so I went with the first thing on my mind. Want to know what I said? I said: "hello this is Domino's pizza, what would you like to order," and he hung up immediately. It was so funny that whenever I get a spam call and they say that there looking for Bob or something like that, I always say the Domino's pizza line. This is the stuff I get excited about in life. Also, coming into perspective now, at this rate this whole little boredom thing is probably going to be longer than pretty much all of my chapters, so congrats me! So going back to the topic I started with, aka the Ein x my own annoying little brother Bryce, Sophie also made a few other fan fics. I think I might post Tuesday or Wednesday when Sophie gets an account. The announcement will be on here, so look out for that. Her fan fics that I've read are pretty cool. Here's a story about one actually! So, once opon a time in P.E class, me and Sophie were walking laps around the gym and talking. It was a couple of days after she had created the Ein x Bryce, so we were still talking about it. 

"Will you make more of the Ein x Bryce? Pleaseeee? It was getting so good!" I complained. 

"Maybe, but also if you want you can write more." Sophie tells me.

"I like when you write it better." I stated

"Alright. But I actually plan to make a different short story every week. You know how I told Emma to pick two characters, a real life one that isn't me or you and a Mystreet one?" Sophie asked.

"Yeah. I can't believe she said Bryce. I feel like she was going to choose me but couldn't so chose the next best thing. Though I'm obviously the better sibling." I did a 'Karan hair flip' as I liked to call it.

"Well, I plan to do that every Monday in parent pick-up with her and write it throughout the week. I would show you on Monday." Sophie explained.

"That sounds fun! But Emma knows that were shipping the two people, so it would kind of be not as funny anymore." I sighed.

"Well, then you pick a character and I'll ask Emma for one in reading class!" Sophie said.

"Umm... that's actually kind of hard. Should I pick a real-life person or a Mystreet person?" I asked.

"You should pick a Mystreet person!" Sophie exclaimed.

"Okay! Sure! Umm... why can I only think Lucinda?!" I think aloud.

"Well, Lucinda it is!" Sophie agrees. 

"Imagine if Emma picks Lucinda as well." I say.

"Oh god, it'd be Lucinda x herself. Or it'd be Lucinda x air." Sophie laughs at her silly idea.

"That. Is. Perfect! Lucinda: The Single Pringle." I suggested.

We both start laughing maniacally about this potential fan fic idea and people look at us like we need mental help. We do, so it's fine. 

"We could make Lucinda the main character?" Sophie asked.

"That... actually is an awesome idea! Like Lucinda Street, Lucinda diaries, and Lucinda tales! We can make them all! All in one fan fic!" My brain started going a million miles a minute, thinking of all of the possibilities for the fan fiction in the making. I was getting super excited. 

(Just saying for future reference, at the time, those were the only roleplays that Sophie had watched. She hadn't even really watch Minecraft Diaries, she just went on the fandom and read the page.)

"I'm going to start actually writing this in reading class!" Sophie says.

"Yay! I can't wait! Also, how would we combine the universes? We also need to have a lot of Lucinda's and it'd be awesome!" I mention.

"Lucinda would clone herself, and we'd have 30 bazillion Lucinda's! They'd be like 'Hi Lucinda!" And everyone would call everyone Lucinda!" Sophie plans.

"Oh god, that's a lot of Lucinda." I say.

We continue to talk about Lucinda until the end of the class period, until deciding that the real Lucinda would rule all of the clone Lucinda's and be a queen of Lucinda diaries, Lucinda Street, and Lucinda Tales.

Soo... yea! That's pretty much how it went! I didn't EXACTLY QUOTE that stuff from that day, and it's a bit mixed up because I don't have that good of a memory, but that's the gist of it! It was a little bit of a weird subject, so don't question it if it was confusing. Or question it, I don't really care. So, anyways, I hope that you're not TO bored yet, but if you are, do something better with your life, I don't know! I'm still insanely bored, and I don't really want to hang out with my family, since Bryce put on Lion King for the FREAKING 500 THOUSANTH TIME!!! HEAR THAT BRYCE??? SOME PEOPLE GET SICK OF WATCHING THE LION KING ALL THE TIME!!! AFTER WATCHING LION GUARD ALL DAY, DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO WATCH LION KING??? BOI!!! AHEM, thank you for letting my anger out, my brother is super annoying sometimes. Well, my mom is coming to check on me now to make sure that I'm doing my homework since I'm sick and missed school and not getting distracted, (AHEM, I'm TOTALLY NOT getting distracted) so, bye you guys! Love you, and I'll see ya next week!

WORD COUNT: 1485