I Have Some Ideas...

Hi! So, I'm super bored, so I decided to write something! It's also kind of an announcement sort of thing as well. 

Also, I'm sorry to say that I'm going to be discontinuing MYSTREET FAN FIC!!!. I'm so sorry you guys. I just can't write it anymore. I've lost interest in it, and won't post on their anymore. Sorry those of you who like that story.

Ha! Did I trick ya? Sorry if you started crying, (because I totally would). IT WAS JUST A JOKE, I SWEAR!!! I'm NOT discontinuing it, thankfully. Although, I want everyone to comment their reactions. 

Aside from that, I'm sorry for not posting for so long! You'd think that I could post more during Christmas break, right? WRONG! My parents decided to move, so I spent the whole time packing and moving. It was TERRIBLE. Help me. 

Anyways, I have some ACTUAL news! Crazy, right? I'm going to take a poll of what you guys would like me to make! There's going to be some diverse options in their, but don't worry! You can vote for up to three things! Whichever option has the most votes, I'll make. If there's a tie, I'll choose which one that I want to make between those. Here are the options:

1. One-shots book.

2. Random book about funny things that happened to me/ my family and friends in real life.

3. Ein x reader (Don't kill me please! I've just been wanting to make one for a while! 

4. Travlyn/ Aarmau/ Zane~Chan book.

5. Aaron x reader

6. A book about things in Aphmau that I question. Ex: How does Laurance pay the rent during Starlight?

7. Make a new Travis x reader that's more of a comedy.

8. Make a Mystreet boys x reader.

9. Make a Laurance x reader.

10. You guys can choose! Just tell me the:

Dimension! Ex: Mystreet (which season as well), PDH (Again, which season), Ultra Nova, Meteora Valley, MCD (Which season), Void Paradox, MID, Royal Tale, Mermaid Tale, Upside Down stories, and any of the in-betweens during Mystreet.

What character! Ex: Aaron, Garroth, Laurance, Dante, Travis, Zane, and any other ones that I'm forgetting!

Plot! Ex: reader being someone's sister, reader being different species, etc..

I think that's it! Vote on your favorite option/s! I can't wait to start writing! I'm also sorry for not writing in MYSTREET FAN FIC!!! recently, it's because of the move and everything. I think I might update it soon though! Have an amazing day everyone!!!