Holy Guacamole From Avocados, What On Earth?!?!

(It's Isabella! Hi!)

Can someone PLEASE explain. HOW ON FREAKING EARTH DID THIS STORY GET 100 reads?!?! This is just like the randomest story thing ever that has no real use to the plot of my fanfictions! And speaking of fanfictions, how did MYSTREET FAN FIC!!! get 400 reads?!?! Like, I'm seriously blown away by you guys. Thank you guys SO much for being amazing (Wattpaders?) or whatever! You people are probably the best things that has ever happened to me, other than 7th grade. 

On another note, I'm going to be updating my little description or whatever it's called later, so make sure to check it out! Or, if you don't wanna read it because your busy or a lazy couch potato like me, I'm pretty much just gonna advertise myself! Woo hoo! Yeah, no one probably cares, but I don't care! I'm a be a weird person like usual!

So, I'm just gonna put that I actually created an account on YouTube that ya'll should check out! I mostly make MyStreet edits on there so far, and I plan to do my amazing Wattpad face reveal on there. I plan to do the face reveal once I hit 10 followers. (I have 9 right now. So close you guys!) So, yeah. Anyways, go check out my channel with it's poor sound quality and all! 

Anyways, I love you guys so, so much, and I really do appreciate all of the support you guys have given me. Every vote, read, and comment means so much to me because it means that people actually like this content that I make, and it encourages me to make more. I love all of you, and I want everyone reading this to have an amazing day/ night for me! Love ya!