Chapter Three: We're Going To A Camp, A Very Scary Camp! *dodo dodo dodo!*

Percy whistled, and a black stallion with wings came flying down. A few more came flying down. One had a silver, pearlescent coat, with shimmering wings that seemed to shift almost in the light. She was beautiful. The black pegasus headed straight to Percy, and looked like he was asking a question. "Blackjack!" I said, awestruck. "You know his name?" Percy seemed shocked.

"Yeah! Clearly." I rolled my eyes. "How are you Blackjack?" I was a little bit surprised, but considering a monster that should only exist it books and mythology is real and just tried to kill me, kinda hard right.

I got up and decided to buy a box of a dozen donuts, my preference, because I'm eating some  too! But a shock of pain goes through my leg. I look at my leg, realizing my left leg has a deep gash and crooked appearance at the ankle. I must have been high on adrenaline and didn't notice. I let out a gasp and surprised yelp as I fell back down. "Lila!" I vaguely heard my friends yell.

The world was blurry for a minute. Then I felt a canteen touch my mouth and I tasted A-Treat Cream Soda. It was amazing. It tasted like I'd never had it before. I could see clearly again and the pain lessened. "Here," Percy said, putting what looked like half a piece of a lemon square in my hand. "Eat, you'll feel better." Annabeth told me.

Hailey and I started laughing, and a few seconds later, it clicked and Annabeth joined in. We finally finished wheezing a few minutes later, with a confused Percy and Grover. "Muggles." I said to Annabeth and Hailey, smirking. More hysterical laughter. Kristiana just gave them a look and did a motion across her neck, telling them not to ask. She'd heard us go on enough midnight rants.

I ate the bar, tasting something very much not a lemon bar (thankfully, lemon bars aren't my favorite), but actually my Aunt Di's Mac and Cheese. "Hades, this is good!" I declared. "Don't worry, I know not to eat too much." I reassured the three Greeks. They set my ankle back in place and bandaged my wound. I was biting down on a stick durning this experience.

They gave me the other half of the ambrosia square and told me to eat. "Okay, so now that we know this world is truly real, we should go. It might be dangerous to have not only a new demigod, but two potential demigods, and three seasoned heroes all of which have made some very dangerous enemies. And I bet Enchilada, or however you say it, is probably around here and furious that her son was just killed."

I ignored the shocked faces of my friends and winced as I walked to the donut stand, not letting my limp show or myself break a promise to Blackjack. "One dozen vanilla iced with sprinkles please." I grab my worn, brown leather wallet that had been by dad's before I came to New York. He gave it to me as a gift, because he always knew I liked it and he wanted a way to be there with me.

    I hand over a twenty and tell the woman to keep the change. I thanked them as they handed me the box of still-warm donuts. The smell! I allowed myself to limp for a second, then stoped and grabbed a donut from the box, put it in my mouth and grabbed another.

I offered it to Blackjack, who took it gratefully. Thanks you My Lady! My eyes went wide. I see Percy's did too. My doughnut nearly fell out of my mouth, had it not have been a doughnut. I took it in my hand and started speaking. "Did he-" I began to ask Percy. "He did." Was his response. He looked pale. "What are you talking about?" Annabeth asked. Grover sort of understood what Blackjack said, but didn't seem to understand the extent of it.

"Nothing. It's nothing." I said, more to myself than them. "Blackjack, it's nothing, but I don't want to know why you called me that. Okay. But I'm pretty sure you'll know soon. "That'a what I'm worried about." I patted Blackjack's neck, then walked to the beautiful silver Pegasus I'd seen earlier.

"Hi! My name's Lila. What is yours?" Her name is Antiqua. "'Ancient'. It is beautiful." Thank you, My Lady. I nodded my head, my face losing more color, and started to ask the other two Pegasi that came with Antiqua.

    One was pure white, addressed me as My Lady, much to my dismay and nausea, and said that his name was Maximus.

    The other was caramel, and called me by my real name, hearing me ask the other three to. Her name was Caramel, on the nose, but still a good name.

And I felt like I would be sick.

    It's not normal for even demigods to hear voices like this, so I'm not going to say anything. I'm probably just delusional! And Percy can hear their response to what I say, so it's not like he's necessarily hearing a conversation between me and Pegasi.

"Well, I think we should leave." Annabeth said as I finished talking to Caramel. "Fine by me!" I went straight to Antiqua and asked permission to ride her.

   I would be honored. But please be the only one. "Thank you, I will. But please, don't treat me with such high esteem. I would much rather be your friend." I would like that. Antiqua said, or thought, I guess, a bit of joy seeping into her voice, and what looked like a suppressed smile. Or whatever the horse equivalent is to a smile.

    I grabbed my backpack of books, still discarded from the fight. "I'm pretty sure that I'm hallucinating, now let's go. Before I drop from exhaustion."

"Guys, are we going or what? Enchilada or whatever her name is could be close." I said. I pulled Hailey and Kristiana to Caramel, and Grover to Maximus. I told Annabeth that she should maybe ride with Percy, because I didn't think that Antiqua wanted more than one person on her.

    Obviously, I did not say that a voice in my head told me that. "Okay, ready everyone?" Percy asked? "Yes!" was my enthusiastic reply, while others were more a bunch of anxious 'Okay' that sounded more like a question than answer. "Well then, let's go!"