Chapter Six: Dam it All

A/N
Thank you to TheRedSourPatchKid  and Jenny6445  for always reading!!!! They have such good stories, I would highly recommend reading them!!!!

Also, I'm really sorry for that weird ending note and ditching you guys for like a week or something. I promise I'll try to make sense of it all later, okay?

—————/-/-:(?5,:47!:2.,78'eD}>^%,\£!>

    I ran.

    I couldn't help it. I probably cut Chiron off from introducing my title/parentage, but who cares. It would have been 'Lila McFlynn, Descendant of Athena, Goddess of Wisdom, Crafts, Warfare, and Poseidon, God of the Seas, Earth Shaker, Father of Horses.' I don't care! Why should I! I took off, pushing myself hard as I could, then harder. I had to get out of there. I ran to the Big House, and straight to the room that we had stayed in the night before.

    I cried my eyes out, unable to stop. I was hyperventilating, so terrified and lost that I didn't notice Hailey and Kristiana step into the room. I only realized when they draped their arms around me and I fell into the embrace, sobbing into someone's torso. They all just let me cry it out. I really don't deserve them. They're amazing, and sticking with me through my near- nuclear meltdowns and letting me be myself around them.

    "Lila?" I heard Kristiana ask. I looked up to see that she was the one I was crying into. "What is it? What did those symbols mean?" "You left before Chiron could say anything, huh?" "Yeah." Hailey replied. "Right after you ran, we came after you, but I heard him start to send everyone off to their cabins. I think he kept Percy and Annabeth, though." Kristiana finished.

    "Thank you for coming after me. The thing is," I had to stop for more sobs that forced their way out. "Those symbols mean I was Claimed. We didn't get to talk about that too much yesterday or earlier today. It means you godly parent is declaring that they are your parent." "But, why were there two parents then?" Hailey asked in such a delicate tone, I think she thought I was glass. But honestly, at the moment, I was. I was that fragile.

    With a shaky breath, I started to answer. I had to admit that my life was different. No going back now. "It means that my I have two godly parents." "But that means-" Kristiana started. "Yep. That means I'm a legacy. Of the two that hate each other the most." "Jeez," Kristiana said. "Some Kardashian-esque drama is about to go down on Olympus." (Thank you for this idea TheRedSourPatchKid !!!!!! I *W H E E Z E D* when I read that!! XD!!!! Yes I am calling you twice in one chapter hahaha)

    We just stayed there for hours. We just kinda cried, and we let ourselves. We sat there in a thick silence. "We're all a bunch of hot messes!" Hailey choked out after a couple hours of the quiet that was starting to hurt my ears. We all started laughing, our voices raw and wet from our crying. "Yeah!" I said. We went from crying to laughing hysterically. Thank you Hailey!

    "Wow. It must be midnight by now." I said, looking out the window, into the inky black, star-speckled sky. "It's beautiful."I breathed. "I think, I think I'm going to go get some air." I stood, and walked downstairs, my friends following, in a confused dazed at how I just changed so drastically.

    I walked past Chiron and Mr. D, leaving them both in a confused stupor. They stared to stand and follow, Mr. D shockingly included, when my friends waved them down. I wasn't paying attention though. I walked to the door, pushing it open. As soon as I got outside, I breathed in sharply. The sky was beautiful! It was like it was out there just for us to watch.