Chapter Four: Welcome To The Very Scary Camp "My Lady"

Schist! My weird dream is becoming real! All that went through my head for the entire ride. Wait! What if-NO! IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! Please...

Around dusk, we got to Camp. As soon as we were there, we landed near the boarder, by what I knew was Thalia's Pine Tree. Don't squeak. Don't squeak. Don't squeak! "Eee!" You squeaked. It's Thalia's Pine! I can't believe it! "Don't judge me, Pottah." I said to Hailey, seeing her giving me a look.

She was the only one of my friends (save Annabeth) that liked Harry Potter. She was Harry, the one that would do something stupid then ask Hermione for help, and I was Hermione, the smart one that helps. I was probably closest to her.

The three of us were like sisters. I was the oldest, bookworm, and highly protective one. Kristiana was the youngest, fun but mature and knows the world. And Hailey was the second oldest. The one that I was so close to, we were inseparable practically. I was one that scolded the others and kept them safe.

    Me and Hailey were always proving a place to vent or talk things through with. And then we had each other for the same thing. We talked to Kristiana, but the hardest things were with each other. I can't lose them. Especially not her.

"Yeah, Hermione." She teases back. Yep. Me and my friends have a beautiful relationship. (Sarcasm) I got a confused look from Percy and Grover, and a smirk from Annabeth, but shrugged Percy and Grover off.

I took a deep breath, and walked through the barrier. The moment I passed through, calm flooded me. A weight I hadn't even noticed lifted off my shoulders. But I turned to my friends hoping that they could could be spared a Hero's Fate. Kristiana tried to walk through first after me. She went right through.

I started to softly cry, but I pulled her into a hug, trying to suppress the panic attack that was rising inside me, even though the whole time I thought that it's not fair. Hailey was next.

Easily as Kristiana.

A small sob broke free from my chest. Two of my best friends were probably going to die. Hailey came over to us. We stood there for a while, before Percy led us to a big blue farmhouse.

I'm going to lose them. I'm going to lose them. ran through my head over and over, taunting me. Driving me crazy. I took a deep breath as I began to take barely steadied steps.

We still huddled close together as we walked, the two Pegasi led to the sables. Annabeth and Grover followed closely behind us. At first anyway.

    Then Annabeth came over and started quizzing me on how I knew about Celestial Bronze, her, Percy, and Grover, how I knew about the Chimera and Enchinda, why I was so shocked around Blackjack, and if I wanted to get the Stolls to find us a CD of Harry Potter to watch in the Big House's Rec-Room.

I said yes to the last question immediately, of course.

As yes, our good old game of Twenty Questions. I do actually enjoy it. She's also the only other person I've talked to that has actually read the Harry Potter series. Seriously! She didn't even know about the movies until we binged them over the weekend with Hailey! Although she refused to touch the remote, not that I blame her. She is a demigod after all. We finally walked to the porch, and the door was opened by none other than Chiron himself.

I saw a man in a wheelchair and another in a loud tiger print Hawaiian shirt. The man in the wheelchair had a scruffy beard and a frayed, tweeted jacket, that kinda smelled like coffee. "Chiron?" I asked, my voice's stability was surprising to me. He seemed caught off guard.

"Why, yes. That is me. How, how did you?" "Please, I know everything. Nice to meet you, Mr. D." I said, referring to the plump, purple-haired, red-nosed, man in the tiger shirt.