[11]The Party

Shubman's POV:
Harsh said this much getting cut off by Rohan, "I have heard somewhere that she doesn't drink".

"But Deepika does, I have seen her she will definitely make her drink too, so you have a chance but you have to be patient", Harsh's suggested. This made me think a bit but

I agreed however cuz drunk people don't remember anything so just leave it.
-----------x------------

Recappp

Someone's POV:
The three friends agreed with the plan and went forward to the to friends.

Were Deepika was waiting for Shubman's reaction, when sh saw him looking at her and then noticed the three men talking.

She already felt something odd about there dicussion when three them showed each other a thumbs up and bumped their fists.

She didn't have a good feeling about three of them and she was processing this in her mind when they already came towards her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi guys", the three said together when they arrived to Aniska and Deepika. "Hi", Deepika replied. While Aniska just waved at them.

This thing was what disturbed the three of them most, she doesn't really react to anything.

The fact of her being introvert disturbed them. They were scared if all their college days will go seeking her.

"Atleast open here a bit, your in a party yaar after all", Shubman said softly but irritation could be seen.

And guess what Aniska understood his irritation. But she was unknown of the fact why.

Rahul came in no time after this incident and everyone wished him.

He offered everyone drinks which without second thought everyone drank but Shubman, Harsh and Rohan dicided not to and Aniska as usual didn't.

Few time later,"Aniskaaa atleast today, to forget about everything about past, pleaseee", Deepika said her totally drunk.

"You know I don't, then way are you wasting your energy and time."Aniska said backing the glass in Deepika's hand.

"Hey Ice till when you're with us you have to drink."Shubman completed when the three friends and Deepika forced the glass of wine into her mouth.

Aniska slowly gulped the heated substance in and in no time she got high.

Shubman's POV:
All of us together somehow made Aniska drink and I slowly saw her getting under control of alcohol.

I looked for my chance when Harsh and Rohan were distracting Rahul and Deepika.

"Hey Hey Hey control yourself", I said going closer to her and grabbing her waist with one hand and one of hand with my other hand.

"I told you guys I don't drink. But you still made me drink. Jerks", she said while pouting. We where still in that position when the song was slowly changed.
---------------------------------
Yeh kya baat hai ajj ki chandni mein ki hum kho Gaye pyaar ki ragni mein. Yeh baahon mein bahein yeh beheki nighahe, lo ane laga zindagi ka maza.
~Yeh Raathein Yeh Mausam
----------------------------------
I decided to take the full advantage of this. I slowly gripped her waist and hand tighter.

"If you don't mind dancing with me", I said with the most gentlemam-nest tone.

"I don't",she said while smiling. It's rare to see Aniska smile it's only seen when she is with or around Deepika.

She also slowly gripped tighter and we both were dancing to the magical rhythm of this old beautiful 60's song.

When I questioned her, "Why are you so introvert and cold?". "I don't know I just like it like this, no many questions no many answers no much pain and no much heartbreaks after I leave the world.", she said adding a small laugh in the end.

I realised how and what the world really meant for her. She knew the real ending of everything, the ultimate result of this mortal being.

Someone's POV:
While Shubman looked for his chance and grabbed it on the other side Harsh dragged Rahul to one side.

Rahul was fully drunk and Harsh knew it was a good time to ask him about Aniska and their friendship.

"Bro I don't know how to ask this politely but why did your age old friendship.", Harsh said faking a drunk voice.

"Argh!! Don't ask me that", Rahul said dusting off the point in a drunk voice. " Just tell nahh", Harsh repeated.

"Ahh I guess I was fed up of her, her cold behaviour not talking to anyone. She just believed that everyone is gonna die one day so keeping no connection is better for leaving no broken hearts when you leave this mortal life,

I always used to tell her to atleast be friends with some people, life's very short only good people and memories can make this life beautiful. And the thing happened what I was scared about we-- we", Rahul started tearing up his voice no more supporting him to talk.

"We then, see you can share your stuff to me", Harsh said patting Rahul's back. "We fought, the fight had huge impact on us, it made her even more stiff and cold.",Rahul said wiping off his tears. "Do you think you can be her bestfriend again?", Harsh asked in a very low voice. "I don't think so and I am not going to too cuz I know it will just hurt her", Rahul said.

With this after a few time of staying together the party slowly concluded Shubman unknowingly started feeling something. Aniska got closer.

How long will this work out. Are they gonna fall in love or this is a love till bet. Nothing's known, everything lies in future.

Author's Note: I know this party didn't hold anything much special but the events of this party will start effecting people's lives.

Bye bye. Peace out!!