Chapter 1 - New Beginning

Author: You may think... That the Doctor (from Doctor Who) would retire as the curator. An incarnation of the Doctor who retired from going on adventures and chose to stay in Earth's museum. But, in an alternate universe, I bet there is one where the Curator did choose to be the Doctor again... A new name, a new face, a new generation. THIS IS MILLENNIUM DOCTOR WHO?*

As the curator regenerates into Millennium, the 100th Doctor, he looks around the museum.

"Hmm, that's odd," says the newly regenerated Doctor.

"What... what happened?" As he looks down, he sees his whole attire has changed. In his hand is the watch that released the Timeless Child's memories.

"Oh, so that's what happened, Clever Doctor..." Millennium mutters.

Later, he goes into the storage room of the curator's museum, opening many boxes, searching for something — a device, perhaps. The Doctor's TARDIS is dead, but Millennium managed to store the matrix or the soul of the TARDIS into a TARDIS Coral Plant. He just has to find the jar that holds the plant itself.

"Ah, there it is, there you are, you beauty!" Millennium exclaims, holding the jar. He grabs a tool that will change the structure of the TARDIS plant to grow into a Type 50 TARDIS, considering the original TARDIS has decayed.

Millennium speeds up the growth of the TARDIS plant after 20 days. The jar begins to crack as the coral plant escapes its watery home, growing into a fully grown TARDIS.

The TARDIS generates a key for Millennium, and he enters. Millennium flicks some levers and buttons, setting a random destination to any planet... that is until... the accident.

The TARDIS malfunctions because the Type 40 matrix isn't stable in a Type 50 upgrade. It crashes into a weird universe, a pitch-black universe. Millennium wakes up after the rough ride and steps outside, encountering a strange dimension.

"Millennium," a whisper calls in the darkness.

"Hmm? What was that? Show yourself," Millennium says, unaware of what's behind the darkness. Suddenly, blue lights appear, revealing a path, a carpet leading somewhere. Millennium, always curious, explores and follows the path. It leads him to a throne with crystals hanging from it. Millennium inspects one closely and sees tiny lights forming a galaxy, then the solar system, and much more. Millennium carefully takes the crystal, scanning it; it seems to contain some hidden energy. Millennium then runs back to his TARDIS, unable to find the whisperer.

Millennium places the crystal on the console of the TARDIS and begins to scan the area he had crashed into. Unbeknownst to him, the crystal has merged with the TARDIS. As he looks at the console, the crystal is gone; he looks everywhere to find it. The TARDIS begins glitching out, altering its rooms, changing into something. As it stops glitching, everything seems normal. He looks at the scanner's screen, revealing that the TARDIS has upgraded from Type 50 to Type 100.

"What... the-" as Millennium reads the analysis, a door opens, leading to a new room. He checks it and finds a hallway with doors, but not just any door — a door made of blue glowing light. Millennium presses a button, and a new place appears in front of him: a universe made of candy.

Millennium is confused but moves to the next door until...

"Why, hello there-" an entity calls.

Millennium looks away from the portal and gazes at the person. The entity wears black robes with gold symbols, the face covered in complete darkness.

"Who are... you?" Millennium asks.

"Your cousin..." The entity says.

Millennium is confused; he only has cousins on Gallifrey, but not like this.

"Hahahah... You might be confused... Of course, in every storyline, in every timeline or dimension, you have a cousin but... I WAS THE FIRST," the entity says, "Pardon me... My name is Haleth3. I am an omnipotent being of the multiverse, some may call me the 'Possibilities Demon' or 'the God of the Multiverse,' but it's all the same really."

Millennium stares at him, trying to process what in the world he is. Can he be trusted or not?

"You may not trust me or not, but I have a little challenge for you, a game..." Haleth3 says.

"What game?" Millennium asks, but it's too late. Haleth3 disappears, and his TARDIS takes off, landing in a dimension, a blocky dimension.

"WELCOME TO MINECRAFT!" Haleth3 appears. Haleth3 flicks a lever on the TARDIS console, turning Millennium's body and Haleth3's body into blocky forms.

"What is this... this PLACE?! And why did you make my body blocky!" Millennium shouts in anger.

"To suit you into this dimension, of course... Every being here would be weirded out that there's a circle in a world of blocks. Minecraft is a world of survival, adventure, and creativity... And I think you might enjoy it here... since you can help THEM," Haleth3 says.

"Help who?" Millennium asks, but again Haleth3 leaves Millennium with no answers. Millennium walks back into his TARDIS, but it has malfunctioned. Millennium can't leave this dimension.

"Well... I guess I have to survive here then..."

TO BE CONTINUED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

(HOW WAS IT? PLEASE VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED IT :D ALSO SUGGEST A CHARACTER TO ADD LIKE YOU OR ANY CHARACTER THAT EXIST or YOU CAN ALSO SUGGEST A DIMENTION WHERE MILLENNIUM WOULD VISIT NEXT IN THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS!)