Chapter 3 - Haleth3's Story of the Universe and Creation

As Millennium made his way back to his house, a whirlwind of questions swirled within him.

Why had Haleth3 brought him into the Minecraft Universe to aid people he had no connection to?

Haleth3 reappeared in Millennium's house, having constructed his own abode in Minecraft. Distorting reality around him, Haleth3 sported a glowing red smirk on his black-void face.

"So... You're probably wondering why you've been brought here and how it's even possible," Haleth3 stated.

Millennium remained silent, listening with his back against the wall and arms crossed.

Haleth3 waved his hands, altering the surroundings, and then vanished, narrating the entire story in the background.

"Long ago, there were beings created from the imagination of those outside this entire story. Initially characters born of imagination, they evolved when the author brought them to life, becoming exceptionally meta. They were known as the 3-Beings. I am named Haleth3 because the number originated from a group of authors outside this... this fictional world!" Haleth3 explained.

"So... We're all characters here. This is all a lie for the entertainment of your readers, isn't it?" Millennium questioned. "If by 'characters' you mean we're trapped here without free will."

"Oh, you do have free will," Haleth3 replied. "When those three beings created the entire storyline of... all of this... They crafted the most sophisticated story ever—the multiverse. Initially planning for only one story and one universe, one of us decided to write not just one story but more. The 3-Beings copied the story, molding it into different storylines connected to the original but distinct—featuring different physics, characters, and everything that makes each world unique. After the creation of the Multiverse, two of us had to depart, and I was chosen to stay behind to keep the multiverse stable. One of them is... whom I was related to."

Haleth3 whispered, 'While I may not be all of your Gods, each universe in the multiverse has its own Gods, Goddesses, Demigods, and Immortals; they are the 'pens' of our stories. We use them to mold our stories. Gods were created through stories like the Bible, just another elaborate story formed by the minds of religious groups.'

"Minecraft?... Seriously?" Millennium exclaimed, annoyed.

"...Well... Yes..." Haleth3 admitted.

"And how were you 'beings' able to travel through different dimensions? I thought that traveling to the edge of the universe and beyond was perilous due to Not-Thingness—beings made from nothing, mimicking our appearance, changing sizes, retaining memories to confuse their victims?" Millennium inquired, recalling an encounter as the 14th Doctor.

"Oh, that... the Flux... Impressive Gallifreyan-engineered disaster. As the Flux deleted half the world and created beings from nothingness, it's a method to keep you in your rightful places in the story, preventing people from escaping their universe to the next. It instills fear in even the bravest, discouraging attempts to leave. I try to keep you away from other parts of the multiverse, but look where that got you. You were very stubborn to take the crystal..."

"That reminds me... Next time, perhaps you might encounter someone intelligent but also a bit of a 'Dick.' He can travel through other worlds. But I won't give any spoilers or names for the viewers here. That's for them to discover. Anyway, after I saw you take the crystal, it sparked an idea—a new story I want to mess with. An ultimate crossover, perhaps."

"Originally, I was supposed to greet you only, but your curiosity got the best of you and you took it. But I mean like PFFT Who is going to miss just one Doctor when there's your post-biegenerated Doctor in your original universe.

I really can't wait for what happens next..." Haleth3 concluded as the surroundings reverted back to Millennium's Minecraft house.

Millennium still needed to understand. A strange feeling lingered—of being watched, read, VIEWED. But duty called, and he embraced it, ready to help those in need, just like the Doctor he always was.

TO BE CONTINUED

(Enjoy my story? Vote for it! If not, comment about it!. I am thinking of making this into a series when I get older, like in youtube, once I learn proper animation and editing. Also you can see what's below this story to check out the words you dont understand.)

Here are the words highlighted in here for you to understand (Spoilers for those who didnt watch these parts from Doctor Who MAH BAD!):

Flux - the 13th Doctor encountered the Flux, a big entity created by the time lords called the DIVISION, to erase the whole universe and escape the universe and start their lives all over again with no timeless child nonsense. After saving the world, the 13th Doctor still didnt manage to save the rest of the universe so it had been half erased One has everything the other complete darkness

Not-thingness - Not-thingness are manifestations of the edge of the universe, since the edge of the universe is much bigger now because of the Flux incident. Not-thingness as the name suggests, are beings that don't exist, but YOU exist, they copy your forms to EXIST Confusing right? There's an Imposter AMONG US.

(Sorry.. Yeah my bad that pun is so old and bad I guess Among Us memes are DEAD like how crewmates are ok fine Ill stop now)

Bigeneration - It is a timelord myth. While other time lords regenerate, meaning, they just change their appearances, their personalities, etc. but still keep only one form. Meanwhile Bigeneration, as name suggests, Bi = Two. It is when one individual regenerates into two different people. The normal regeneration of timelords are just changing appearances, while Bigeneration makes them split like a cell splitting into a daughter cell.

The 14th Doctor bigenerates when the Toymaker (just another god-like being who manipulates atoms with just a thought and loves games almost like Haleth3 but Haleth3 is way too OP than some god-like beings, Haleth3 even said that Gods are his Pens) shoots the 14th Doctors hearts with a laser-weapon.

But instead of the 14th doctor regenerating into the 15th Doctor, they both split, 14th and 15th. At the end they both manage to defeat the Toymaker in his games and the 14th Doctor is now known as the Post-Bigeneration meaning he isnt really the Doctor anymore more likely a Old Regenerated copy while the 15th Doctor is the new Doctor.

(Looks like it isnt a Myth after all)

But you might be thinking HEY MILLENNIUM there's two Doctors how are they going to use a single TARDIS.

Remember the Toymaker? Yeah! He left his hammer the 15th Doctor duplicated 14ths TARDIS using the hammer of the Toymaker so they both have their own TARDISes.

The 14th Doctor stays on earth and adventures while the 15th Doctor adventures and saves the world.

(That might also be the reason why Haleth3 said that who is going to miss just one Doctor when there's another post-biegenerated Doctor. Haleth3 is more like he is saying Its fine There's someone who can fill your place in, as if the viewers didnt noticed.)