Chapter 2 - Survival

After spending considerable time in the Minecraft Dimension, Millennium grew accustomed to the surroundings, gathering wood, crafting tools, building a house, and venturing into mining to expand his progress and exploration.

Millennium decided to locate a village and began transferring all his belongings and his house to the new area. His goal was to trade, mine for more resources, and uncover valuable items like iron or, better yet, diamonds. Little did he know, an entity from Minecraft's ancient history observed his every move.

During one mining expedition, Millennium crafted new tools and constructed a Nether portal using the obsidian he found underground. As the portal lit up, he ventured into the Nether, Minecraft's version of hell.

In the Nether, Millennium encountered a hostile and perilous environment filled with aggressive beings. He explored the Nether fortress, noting that it was built by an advanced civilization about a decade ago. Next to the fortress, there were signs of battles with wither skeletons and soul sand. The piglins in the Nether bastion shared a cryptic tale:

"A long time ago, a race of builders from the Overworld, sent by the Gods to stop our war, surrendered and fled to the Nether. After the builders' battle, they were abandoned by the gods. That's all I can tell you." The piglins concluded the conversation by trading ender pearls with Millennium.

Returning from the Nether with loot and information, Millennium pondered the story of an ancient race of builders who sought refuge in the Nether. Just then, Haleth3 appeared and dropped off a woman.

"Hello, cousin! Here's another companion to help you on your journey!" Haleth3 said before disappearing, leaving Millennium with the woman.

"Who was that guy?" the woman asked.

"He is my so-called 'cousin.' It seems like he brought us here to help someone, but I still don't know who," Millennium explained. "What's your name?"

"I'm Lara," she said. "So, what do you do in this universe?"

After Millennium briefed Lara on the survival situation and his exploration of other dimensions, Lara quickly adapted to building, crafting tools, and creating shelter. Together, they expanded the village, constructing walls and a central building.

A year later, Millennium ventured further, discovering different biomes. He stumbled upon a desert pyramid, investigating its secrets. The pyramid bore a symbol resembling the ancient Egyptian Ankh, suggesting it was a tomb for the builders. Millennium uncovered TNT, emeralds, and pottery shards. As he reassembled the pottery shard, a story emerged — the builders were miners and hunters, surviving and advancing much like Millennium.

Continuing his exploration, Millennium encountered Steve and Alex, fellow explorers in the Overworld.

"Uhhh, who are you?" Alex asked. "Steve, I thought we were the only ones here."

"I am Millennium. I was sent here... by... well... someone, just to help... someone... that I don't know of yet," Millennium replied. "You wouldn't be one of them?"

"Nah," Steve said. "We just came here to the desert temple... but you already took all the things there, right?"

"Y-yeah... Here," Millennium said, handing Steve a smithing table and a golden apple, items he didn't need as he could regenerate.

"Thanks," Steve said. "And... where is your village? Can we also stay with you? We left ours because it had been raided."

"Sure, follow me," Millennium said, leading them back to the expanded village.

"Dang... Now that's a village!" Steve exclaimed.

"That wall can actually stop a raid from going into your village! Nice touch!" Alex added.

After another year, Millennium left Steve, Alex, and Lara to continue searching for clues. He stumbled upon an ancient city, uncovering its tragic history. The city had been destroyed by a wither, the false god of the ancient builders. A portal-like structure hinted at their desperate attempt to escape.

As Millennium explored, he accidentally triggered a screecher, alerting a warden. Running to safety, Millennium realized the ancient city was once a home underground. The warden, blind but possessing acute hearing, became the new god after defending the builders against the wither.

Returning to the village with loot and insights, Millennium encountered Haleth3 again. This time, Haleth3 wanted to join the "story" or "adventure." Millennium resisted, prompting Haleth3 to imprison him in a bedrock box while building his own magnificent house.

In his bedrock prison, Millennium had a disturbing dream of marching armies, whispers, screeching, roaring wardens, and an entity in the dark with white eyes. Awakening, he found the bedrock box shattered and Haleth3 shocked. Millennium chose to ignore it and continued, walking away from his prison.

Voices unknown to him echoed:

I ᔑᒲ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ 𝙹リᒷ ||𝙹⚍ ᓭ⍑𝙹⚍ꖎ↸ ⍑ᒷꖎ!¡. Hᒷ ╎ᓭ ᓵ𝙹ᒲ╎リ⊣. Millennium turned and saw an entity in the forest, mimicking his body but with a bloody appearance. The entity screeched like an enderman and whispered another before disappearing: I ᔑᒲ dᒷᓵᔑ↸ᒷ.

Millennium, not understanding, thought:

I think that is the soul of the ANCIENT BUILDERS. He realized Haleth3's purpose — to help the souls of the ancient builders imprisoned in the end and seek justice for one builder killed by another entity with white eyes...

H̵̛͓̩̦̥͇͔̾̿̌̍̏͌͆̾̇̚͠͠E̴̲̞̤͎̞̞̪͉̤̓̇ͅȒ̶̨͙̭̤̰̩̠͚̣̜̥̪̓̅̄̚͝͠͠͝Ȱ̵̥̬͍̯͇̭̩̞͖ͅͅB̸̨̧̻̭̭̼̟͓͎̖̜͓̐R̷̯̈͆̎Ì̷̜͆͛̈́̈̔́͝N̴̥͇̘̘̟̭̟̖̈̈́̔͊̎̉̈́̉̈́̀̎̋Ȩ̶̤̤̬̭͕̣̺̣̝̫̗̂́̈̐̍̈́̇͒̉͜

TO BE CONTINUED...

(Bonus)

Like Creator, Like Son (Herobrine and White Eyes):

Herobrine sensed something in version 1.20. He knew that his "Creation" was on the loose and had found a person who could help it stop Herobrine, its own Creator.

"Herobrine..." an entity in the Alpha 1.0.16_02 caves said, "Come here, my son."

Herobrine followed the voices near his mountain. As he walked down the caves, his vision grew darker, and he got stuck in a wall by some invisible web.

"What is this I heard about this new 'Creation' of yours? My son?" The entity said, showing nothing but white eyes in the distance of the caves.

"Creator, I have created my entity to corrupt players and take over Minecraft. We can take over Minecraft as we know it an-" Herobrine was interrupted by the entity crawling near his face.

The entity, half spider and skeleton with a corrupted face like Herobrine's but with two white pixels — WHITE EYES — said:

"SO I HAVE A GRANDSON I SEE?" White Eyes said to Herobrine, "Where is my rebellious Grandson?"

"In... 1.20," Herobine said, still being pinned into the wall by dark invisible webs, "He has escaped his prison and he went to find a person to stop us."

White Eyes just stared at him, so angrily and disappointed. Out of anger, white eyes ripped Herobrine out of his web with one swing of his arm.

"Find HIM, and bring him to me... I have something I wanted to give him... HAHAHAHAA!" White Eyes said, laughing maniacally, disappearing into the darkness, leaving Herobrine to contact every entity of Minecraft to hunt Herobrine's Creation down.

(*Note: White Eyes is the first and true "Herobrine" (well kind of) in 2012, inspiring the creation of the "HEROBRINE" we know and love today. White Eyes is actually a real thing in minecraft, its when a player, who plays in the oldest Minecraft Alpha versions, tend to see two white pixels at the end of the screen when its in complete darkness, White Eyes is a "Render Bug". But because of this, to me, White Eyes is considered as Herobrine's Father/Creator :D, cuz he inspired people to create the "Herobrine")