the unkwon guy Part 2

Y/N, after dinner with her friends, found a quiet spot outside the restaurant to attempt to contact the mysterious guy from the swapped phone. She dialed the number with a mix of curiosity and nervousness, hoping to pick up the call 

The first few attempts went unanswered, leaving Y/N with a growing sense of unease. However, she tried multiple tries, and the call connected. The voice on the other end was calm but unfamiliar.

Unknown Guy: "Hello?"

Y/N, a mix of relief and confusion in her voice, replied, "Hi, it's Y/N. We accidentally swapped phones earlier. I've been trying to reach you."

Unknown Guy: "Oh, sorry about that. I've been in a meeting. What's up?"

Y/N explained the mix-up phones and  tell him to exchange phones.

Unknown Guy: "I'm currently tied up with work, but I'll send my manager to pick up my phone. 

y/n: you have manager? but how can I trust you , and I didn't know you?

Unknown guy: you have my phone right and I have yours..

y/n: so ...what

unknown guy: you can check my phone I will give you a passcode.

y/n:  sir I'm not the kind of person who goes through someone's  privacy 🔏 just tell me when you are free and we exchange our phones .. and please my phone has no passcode so please don't  go through my privacy 🔏 if you want to make a call you can use the dial pad only .. I want my cellphone  asap ..so tell me tomorrowo if it's possible to meet byee>

unknown  guy : okayy sure !!

then y/n hung up the call and  After getting home, freshening up, and preparing for bed, Y/n's phone rings with a different number. She hesitates but  answers after multiple rings, and to her surprise, it's the unknown guy.

Unknown Guy: "Hello, it's me again. I hope I didn't disturb you too much." I really need that PDF from my phone urgently. Can you send it to me?"

You: Sighs "Okay, but I told you not to go through my privacy. What's so urgent about this PDF?"

Unknown Guy: "I apologize for the inconvenience, but it's a crucial document for a work deadline. I appreciate your understanding." and i'm still in office doing some work .

y/n : i don't  know the passcode? 

Unknown guy : it's  1594

y/n: okayyy wait a min i'll put the phone on speaker, ok  the lock is open now tell me which file?

unkwon guy :okay go to the doc and send the CJ CORPORATION.

y/n : ok found it .wait sending  you mail.

Unknown guy: yeah got it. thank you so much 🙏

y/n: no problem ..btw can i change your wallpaper ? i don't  want to see this naked back 

Unknwon guy: whyy you don't like it ? am i too hot to handle 😂

y/n : ahh nevermind please delete anything personal you might have seen. I don't want my privacy invaded."

Unknown Guy: "Absolutely,  but i read a little bit from your girls chatroom  that chat room is so chaotic and annoying at the same time ⌚ 

y/n: ahh why did you do that i told you not too  ..now byeee 

 Unknown guy : wait wait !!!

y/n : whatt 

Unknown Guy: "I checked my schedule, and I can meet you tomorrow afternoon. Is that okay with you?"

Y/n : "Alright, . So, what's the plan then?", that works for me. Where do you want to meet?"

Unknown Guy: "How about the café near your place? It's neutral ground, and we can make the exchange there."

Y: "Sure, that works.and its near from my office Let's meet there tomorrow afternoon."

Unknown Guy: "Great. I'll see you then. And thanks for being understanding. Goodnight."

Y: "Goodnight."

Y /n hangs up, feeling a bit more reassured about the situation. She prepares to get a good night's sleep, hoping that the exchange the next day will go smoothly.

As you go about your regular office routine, the upcoming meetup with the unknown guy  in your mind, adding a pressure to your day. Thoughts about the phone exchange,  and the unexpected call, 

Throughout the day, you find yourself  distracted by the thinking of meeting the unknown guy. Questions swirl in your mind: Will it go smoothly? Is there anything to worry about? Why was he so insistent on that urgent PDF? The unknowns surrounding this situation weigh on your thoughts. Despite the pressure, you manage to focus on your work, trying to maintain a sense of  balance ...

that's  it for the part 2 btw did you guys guess who is that guy and if you did comments below .. .author has  so much pressure like y/n so let's  meet in next part . make sure to vote if you like it it helps me and motivate me at the same time byeeeee🧡