Unplanned encounter Part 4

auther's note :(ADDING FEW MORE CHARACTER  IN THIS CHAPTER )

Days after the phone exchange, Y/N and Hyungwon decided best not to see each other again. but destiny has different plans   and Hyungwon took it upon himself to get into Y/N's life unexpectedly.

A week had passed since the unexpected twist in Y/N and Hyungwon's story. Yujin didn't know about that phone exchange experience but wanted to find out that mystery man,  and decided it was time for another dinner with friends. However, this time, she had a plan—a plan that involved inviting her boyfriend, ( yujin's boyfriend and y/n's past crush)

Yujin, excitedly typing in the group chat, shared the news.

Yujin: "Hey, everyone! How about a cozy dinner this weekend? I'm inviting my boyfriend, S.Coups, too! Can't wait for you all to meet him. 😊"

The news sent ripples of excitement through the group. However, in personal DMs, the friends decided to keep a secret from Y/N. They planned to gather more information about Hyungwon, the mysterious boyfriend, during the dinner.

The day of the dinner arrived,

 Y/N, oblivious to the hidden agenda, joined her friends at the restaurant. Little did she know that something was off and the surprise was that her past crush, would be part of the gathering.

As Y/N entered the venue, she spotted her friends at a table, and to her surprise, S.Coups was seated among them. Her heart skipped a beat at the unexpected reunion.

Yujin, wearing a mischievous smile, welcomed Y/N.

Yujin: "Hey, Y/N! Surprise! I thought it would be fun to have S.Coups join us tonight. Hope you don't mind!"

Y/N was taken aback but managed a smile. She hadn't anticipated this twist in the dinner plans. As the night unfolded, Y/N found herself caught in a lot of emotions— remembering her past crush and the complexities now she was going to have 

Meanwhile, yujin and friends probed S.Coups for information about Y/N's mysterious new boyfriend. but suddenly out of nowhere, hyungwon appeared with his friends at the same restaurant 

Y/N, seeing Hyungwon, felt a mix of surprise and discomfort. The atmosphere grew charged with unspoken tension as Hyungwon approached the table.

Hyungwon: "Hey, what a sudden surprise y/n  Mind if I join you all?"

y/n: what  noo!

yujin: why not y/n

Hyungwon, undeterred, responded with a playful smirk, "Come on, it's just dinner. The more, the merrier, right?"

Before Y/N could object further, Yujin,  andv one of her friends, put the word to join the dinner 

Yujin: "Why not, Y/N? yes sir can join us! It'll be fun."

As Y/N found herself outcast and an unplanned dinner with both her past crush and her supposed  to be new boyfriend,or fake boyfriend  the night !!