A New Beginning - Part 6

After taking two days to contemplate her decision, Y/N finally chose to accept the job offer from Starship Entertainment. As she stepped into her new workplace on her first day, a mix of excitement and nervousness filled her.

The day starts with a blur of introductions, orientations, and getting acquainted with her new role. However, as evening was going to end and the clock ticked past 10 pm, Y/N found herself still at the office, buried under a mountain of tasks assigned by Hyungwon.

Feeling exhausted and overwhelmed, Y/N tried to focus on completing her work diligently. Yet, as the minutes turned into hours, she couldn't shake the feeling of being alone in the vast office space.

/N had thought that her first day at Starship Entertainment would go smoothly. She had prepared her files meticulously the night before, eager to make a good impression. However, she realized that she had made a mistake with one of her important files, and to make matters worse, the stock prices of Starship had slightly declined.

Feeling anxious and worried about her mistake, she immediately informed Hyungwon, her supervisor. After receiving the message, Hyungwon invited her to his office.

Nervously, Y/N entered Hyungwon's office, her heart pounding in her chest. She knew she had made a mistake and was prepared to face the consequences.

Hyungwon looked up from his desk, his expression serious. "Y/N, I've been informed about the mistake you made with the files and the decline in our stock prices," he began, his anger and loud voice echoing in room 

Y/N swallowed hard, "I'm really sorry, sir . It was my first day, and I should have been  more careful."

Hyungwon sighed, "I understand it's your first day, but attention to detail is crucial here. Mistakes like this can have serious consequences for the company."

Y/N nodded, feeling the weight of her mistake. "I understand, and I promise it won't happen again. I'll double-check everything from now on."

Hyungwon looked at her for a moment, assessing her sincerity. "Alright, I expect you to be more careful in the future. Everyone makes mistakes, but it's important to learn from them and improve."

"Thank you, sir . I appreciate the opportunity to correct my mistake," Y/N said, relieved that he was understanding but determined to do better.

Hyungwon nodded, "Alright, you can go now. Just make sure to be more careful in the future."

Y/N left Hyungwon's office, feeling a mix of embarrassment and relief. She knew she had to work hard to regain Hyungwon's trust and prove herself in her new role at Starship Entertainment.

{NOTE  MINHYUK IS THE CO - CEO OF THIS COMPANY }

After the meeting with Hyungwon, Y/N felt a mix of embarrassment and determination. She decided to approach her colleague, Minhyuk, who had more experience in the department, to seek advice and guidance.

Y/N knocked on Minhyuk's office door, "Minhyuk, do you have a moment?"

Minhyuk looked up and smiled, "Of course, Y/N. Come in. What's on your mind?"

Y/N hesitated for a moment before explaining, "I made a mistake with one of my files today, and the stock prices went down a bit. Hyungwon spoke to me about it, and I really want to make sure it doesn't happen again. Do you have any advice on how I can improve and avoid making similar mistakes in the future?"

Minhyuk leaned back in his chair, thoughtful for a moment. "Well, everyone makes mistakes, especially when starting a new job. The important thing is to learn from them and take steps to prevent them in the future."

He continued, "One thing that helps is to create a checklist for yourself. Before submitting any files or reports, go through your checklist to ensure everything is accurate and complete. It's a simple but effective way to minimize errors."

Y/N nodded, "That sounds like a good idea. I'll start implementing a checklist right away."

Minhyuk smiled encouragingly, "Don't be too hard on yourself, Y/N. Everyone has to learn, and I'm sure you'll do better moving forward."

"Thank you, Minhyuk. I really appreciate your advice," Y/N said gratefully, feeling more determined to improve and succeed in her new role.

"No problem, Y/N. We're all here to support each other," Minhyuk replied, his smile warm and supportive.

After the office hours were over, Y/N was still in the office, determined to rectify her mistake and catch up on her work. Hyungwon noticed her dedication from his office but chose not to interrupt her. He admired her determination but also felt concerned about her working late hours.

Feeling a sense of responsibility for his team and wanting to support Y/N, Hyungwon decided to stay late as well to work alongside her. He wanted to show his support and be available if she needed any assistance or guidance.

Hyungwon walked over to Y/N's desk, "Y/N, it's getting late. Do you need any help with your work?"

Y/N looked up, surprised to see Hyungwon still in the office. "Oh  sir you are here , I didn't expect you to be here. I'm trying to fix the mistakes I made today and catch up on my work."

Hyungwon smiled reassuringly, "I appreciate your dedication, Y/N, but for today it's enough you can go home now 

y/n; okay sir bye 

hyungwon: yeah 

.

.

.

that's  it for part 6th and i hope you enjoyed this part and i'm out off with my ideas so i need time  and please vote a leave a small comment  if you like 🧡 take care and bye