•Eternal•

ACT I- ᵀʰᵉ ᴮᵉᵃᵘᵗⁱᶠᵘˡ ᴳⁱʳˡ

ACT II- ᴹʸ ᴳⁱʳˡ

ACT III- ᴮʳᵉᵃᵏ ᵀʰⁱˢ ᴰᵒʷⁿ

ACT IV- ᴴᵉᵃˡⁱⁿᵍ

ACT V- ᴰᵒᵘᵇˡᵉ ˢᵘʳᵖʳⁱˢᵉˢ

"Oh,Why did I fall for you out of all this people?Well hmm...it certainly not like because of your beautiful smile.Not because of those gorgeous eyes.It's not because of your beautiful laugh that I could have mistaken for a siren luring me to the sea.And don't get me started with that enchanting voice of yours,that everytime I hear it feels like casting a spell to fall for you more.It's also not because of that adorable blush when your flustered.Not because your kind heart and honesty.Hmm...I think your asking the wrong question, Pretty Girl.I think the right question you should ask is.Why won't I fall for you?"

~•Cassandra Edmund~

•~•~•"She's really amazing

~•~

"She's really amazing.She's not like what everyone expected of her.She always make sure to call me beautiful or pretty girl every day.She always makes sure to walk me to class and carry my things even when I protest.She always protects me even if she's being bullied sometimes.She opens doors for me,makes sure to pull a chair and let me sit down first.She always makes sure that I'm comfortable and safe.She always ask permission before she shows any PDA in public,always comforts me when I'm down,always calms me down when I feel like on the verge of breaking down.There's a lot of things that she does for me that I could go on,and on...She always makes me feel love.Making sure she tells or text me that she loves me,it doesn't matter even if we got into an argument and haven't up yet,she always tells me she loves me.I-I'm really happy being with her,I really love her."

~•Jane Godmother~

'Burry me in your undying love,
immerse me in your eternity'

'When death take my hand,
I will hold you with the other
and promise to find you
in every lifetime'