Chapter 1

-Cassandra's POV-
(Location: Auradon Prep)

      "Carlos,Jay.Please behave,we need to make a first good impression if we want people to like us"I said sighing

     The two boys have been fighting over the candies?I think,since we got in this car.Mal and Evie are talking about somethings.We were all a bit startled and amazed a few minutes ago when the barrier opened.Leading to Mal asking the driver about it,and based on his reply I gotta admit I like that guy,amusing he is.

    "Tell that to Jay!He keeps on stealing my food!"Carlos replied as he and Jay continued to wrestle playfully

   "Nuh-uh!I got it first!"Jay replied clearly winning

    "Leave them alone,little dragon.You know how they always are"Mal said clearly amused

   "(Sigh) Cassandra is right you know.We're nearing Auradon Prep you two.Behave already"Evie scolded the two

     Even though we're a bit far away I can already hear the bands and cheer of the people.Oh?They didn't have to do all this for us.I personally am fluttered by this.I'm not sure about what the others would think though.I looked through the window and saw the sign 'Welcome to Auradon Prep' .A good sign for a better life...and maybe this place will be enough to for me to consider to be a safe place...hopefully.

       As I looked out the window the car we were in suddenly stopped and the driver went out.

  "Fucking Hell"was the only thing that I could say when the door opened as Jay and Carlos rolled out of it.I love this two goofballs, really I do,but sometimes...it's embarrassing.

   "Oh!Ah!Ow!Stop!You got everything else!Why do you want whatever this is?"Carlos complained as he lays on the ground holding on to a rag?cloth?I think.While Jay held the other end of it standing above Carlos both refusing to let go of the thing.

    The band that was playing immediately stopped playing the moment the Jay and Carlos started arguing.Evie was next to get out of the car doing a happy little twirl as she did so,next was Mal who just stepped over Carlos as the two keeps arguing, finally I was the last one to get out of the car.As I did so I shake my head at the two boys, before smiling at everyone who welcomed us.I could see some looking shocked but gave me a smile back,some nodded,and some are...blushing?I think.

"Cause you want it!"Jay argued back

"No!"Carlos refused to let

"Give it to me!"Jay demanded

"Ow!Let go!"Carlos exclaimed

     I was about to step in and stopped the two goofballs when Mal suddenly spoke up.

       "Guys,guys,guys We have an audience"Mal said before walking Infront of us all

      I looked Infront of us and indeed she was right.Fairy Godmother herself was walking towards us and I guess the two following behind her are Prince and his girlfriend.

  "Just cleaning up.Get up"Jay said acting innocently before helping Carlos up,now that I looked at Carlos he has a lot of chocolate? smeared on his mouth

   "Jay.Carlos.Shut it please"I said quietly... there's too many new people.

    "Leave it like you found it.And by that,I mean just leave it"Fairy Godmother said

      I looked at Jay immediately glaring slightly at him.Jay immediately throw the things he tried stealing from the car,into the car.It wasn't even 24 hours and this is the first impression that we gave to Auradon lovely,but I guess it's expected from the kid's in the Isle.