💜Kiss💜

Y/N POV :

Y/N POV :

I heard someone was knocking the door then i woke up..

After opening the door, i saw aunty then She asked mee.."Y/N, you told me,You'll join club today??"

Aunty, i am feeling a lil bit sick right now.. I'll join From tomorrow after College.. Okayy dear, But what happened to you?

And she started to Checking my forehead if i got fever or not..Then i said, Aunty Don't worry i am good..

Then we bid way each other.. And i called momma and talk with her..
Then again i fall asleep...

Next day morning :

My heart was literally shivering when i entered in the College.. Suddenly someone bowed me and i scared..

And i saw he's the same guy with whom i became friend named Jungkook...

I can see some girls were giving me death glares.. Maybe bcoz Jungkook is talking with mee.. And Jungkook was saying, Y/Niee you look upset..

No, no i am not It's just... Then he pulled his finger through my lips and saying, Shhhh y/N... Let's go Let's enjoy and you are new here.. You didn't even know Here's places..

But J-jungkook, he was running while pulling my hand i was also running...
Let's visit amusement park??

But my classes kookie??

Jungkook POV :

Aishh this girl then i told her..Don't worry if you miss one class nothing will be wrong huhhh..

O-okay okay then let's go..

Then we were about to leave suddenly Yoongi hyung came to me and said, You and Y/N is friend??

Yes hyung, She's new here and i heard him saying that "I know"....

I have noticed y/n was afraid of him..

Yoongi POV :

Why are you afraid of me girl ??
I am n-not afraid of you b-brother...

Then why are you stuttering?? Ahhh it's not like that...Okay, listen Don't be afraid... I felt so close to you from the first meeting of ours..

Like we knew each other for so long and i was laughing...

And she smiled seeing me laughing...
Then i told her from now only you can clap after my singing okay..m

And she was asking mee, " Brother can i ask you something?? Sure why not.. I don't have brother from now can i call you oppa??

Definitely why not y/nieeee..

Jungkook POV :

I rarely seen yoongi hyung to smiling like this ..Then i told y/n about this... And she was also looking happy...